Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity "the "male loneliness crisis" is a good thing actually, because why would i ever want to date a guy that looks like this?"

I love it when foids are beaten and raped

Right but this very same man does not have access to a female equal or worse off than him, it's not just about you clueless bitch. In these insults they only just show their own ignorance as to what points we are actually making, these people have 0 fucking idea what they are talking about stop interacting with ragebait.

Blatant misandry is allowed but we have to hide in forums to retaliate

I would rip her throat out with my bare hands if I ever hear a foid say this irl

fake account, ragebait

Although it doesnt matter because other 9k real foids think the same, they would just hide it to theirselves most of the time

She won't lived without man invention.

Worthless piece of shit, wasting time on ugly man

But remember guys pERsonality matters.

I love it when foids are beaten and raped
Covergn

It has nearly 10,000 likes. Nice. Not even going to read the comments. This is allowed, but criticizing women is not. Great society.

I would rip her throat out with my bare hands if I ever hear a foid say this irl
For some reason I despise virtue-signaling, platitude-repeating whores way more than these openly stuck-up ones

Right but this very same man does not have access to a female equal or worse off than him, it's not just about you clueless bitch. In these insults they only just show their own ignorance as to what points we are actually making, these people have 0 fucking idea what they are talking about stop interacting with ragebait.
This. Their narcissism is astounding. This foid is one step away from explaining how male loneliness affects women the most :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Jfl at this foid, she probably lets her German Sheperd rearrange her guts daily.

Right but this very same man does not have access to a female equal or worse off than him, it's not just about you clueless bitch. In these insults they only just show their own ignorance as to what points we are actually making, these people have 0 fucking idea what they are talking about

skin and behead chinkwhores

you know its over when the subhuman they mock mogs you to death ( except for the hairline ).