Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The man who won the gender war

• Thread starter Deleted member 19236
  • Start date

Was he right ?

• yes

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kind of

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 19236

Self-banned
-

Marc Lepine will long be remembered as an oppressed and abused man who fought back against feminist's hate that had pushed him aside. This day is celebrated as the day when one successfully fought back and finally stood up to feminism. Although many Canadian feminists continue to use this date as an hate-men festival, a remembrance day to enshrine their bigotry and hatred, others now say that it clearly shows what Marc Lepine fought against. If it shows one thing, it is that misandry is still very powerful in Canada. If anything, this young man is a martyr in the fight for freedom from oppression, who stood up against tyranny and died for the cause. We say a saint, because his falls in the same category of what Japanese call a "swordsaint" and what we, in the West, recognize as the "Boondock Saints' phenomenon". May his sacrifice be long remembered by those who stand up for freedom and oppose hatred. Some 20 years after the deed, the fact that men and women still care about this event means that it has become a milestone in Gender war history.

His manifesto:

Added to my liked playlist.

For I have decided to send Ad Patres (Latin term meaning "to the fathers") the feminists who have ruined my life. It has been seven years that life does not bring me any joy and being totally blase, I have decided to put an end to those viragos.
-Marc Lepine

RIP St Lepine

Polytechnique is the name of the film about him

@Weston404
@JeffGoldblumInTheFly
@wizardcel

He was a good man turned insane because of this twisted gynocratic society
Yes the femishits causEd tHat. ThERe is only so much a man can take before he has to CHOose what to do

He will be forevER in our hearts saint Lepine:cryfeels:

It was justifiable tbh.

He was a good man turned insane because of this twisted gynocratic society
Same with Alek Minassian. There are thousands of sleeper cells who are one feminist rejection away from going E awe!

Same with Alek Minassian. There are thousands of sleeper cells who are one feminist rejection away from going E awe!
This process is unstoppable

This process is unstoppable
As ER proclaimed, "Rivers of Blood".
[
motorcyclist-woman-dies-accident-piedecuesta-colombia-01-768x1024.jpg

/SPOILER]

I feel I should ask a lawyer before casting my vote here

Probably the best video ever posted here tbh. I don't know why most people on here like ER so much, lepine was far better.

Marc Lepine will long be remembered as an oppressed and abused man who fought back against feminist's hate that had pushed him aside. This day is celebrated as the day when one successfully fought back and finally stood up to feminism. Although many Canadian feminists continue to use this date as an hate-men festival, a remembrance day to enshrine their bigotry and hatred, others now say that it clearly shows what Marc Lepine fought against. If it shows one thing, it is that misandry is still very powerful in Canada. If anything, this young man is a martyr in the fight for freedom from oppression, who stood up against tyranny and died for the cause. We say a saint, because his falls in the same category of what Japanese call a "swordsaint" and what we, in the West, recognize as the "Boondock Saints' phenomenon". May his sacrifice be long remembered by those who stand up for freedom and oppose hatred. Some 20 years after the deed, the fact that men and women still care about this event means that it has become a milestone in Gender war history.

His manifesto:

Did they get an attractive white man to play Lepine? He was a sand nigger.

Fuck it, I'm casting my vote : yes.

He had strong convictions, and he went through with them. To me that is right in some way at least.

And yes, feminism is cancer and it's destroying civilization.

Men have a natural urge to have sex and to seek female companionship, but sexual dimorphism is such that only a minority of men can easily get it.

There used to be civilized solutions for this problem : the sexual taboo, the monogamous marriage, mate guarding, prostitution and so on...

All those solutions have been thrown away by the sexual revolution, feminism and many other hazardous social experiments in the twentieth century.

This world is insane. Those who love the achievements of mankind during millennia of patriarchy can not watch the world sink into degeneracy and do nothing.

Last edited:
Did they get an attractive white man to play Lepine? He was a sand nigger.
idk why, but lepine was mixed and had light skin so i guess it makes sense
Fuck it, I'm casting my vote : yes.

He had strong convictions, and he went through with them. To me that is right in some way at least.

And yes, feminism is cancer and it's destroying civilization.

Men have a natural urge to have sex and to seek female companionship, but sexual dimorphism is such that only a minority of men can easily get it.

There used to be civilized solutions for this problem : the sexual taboo, the monogamous marriage, mate guarding, prostitution and so on...

All those solutions have been thrown away by the sexual revolution, feminism and many other hazardous social experiments in the twentieth century.

This world is insane. Those who love the achievements of mankind during millennia of patriarchy can not watch the world sink into degeneracy and do nothing.
This is GigaTrue