Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The matrix lies again.

H

HateCurry

Banned
-

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@b.t.s.hearmeout/video/7151616714847882538?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7144586774722790914

Self explanatory on what he says

I highly doubt such a thing ever took place, I GUARANTEE it was a bot account by paid trolls of the government to retweet and go viral and real people followed up later on after watching this video or seeing the date

Twitter intentionally changed the date it was posted, they are in control

It's insane dude, I don't know what to say at this point but you very quickly grasp the propaganda the government is enforcing as you look into this

These morons intentionally changed the dates to create this whole spiritual narrative of this guy predicting stuff and this is one tweet ever by him, because HE DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ELSE OTHER THAN THAT.

Why? Because any other predictions will expose this brat, because the dates couldn't be changed now that so many people follow it.

It's worth obsessing over, it's worth thinking about, it's worth your fear, it really is. The matrix is indeed evil. It's actually that bad.

IMAGINE BELIEVING GLOBOHOMO PLATFORMS OF COURSE THESE NIGGERS LIED AND CHANGED THE DATE :feelshaha: