Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Midwits

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
To many of us autists here, it is very clear how the average person is an animal (we all are, but they are like a species below us). The only reason they dispute this fact is because they "cant see it for all the trees". They are one of the crowd, which gives them the false evidence that what they believe is true and normal and ok. When it couldnt be further from the truth regarding most issues & general behaviour in society, as acted out by the normies.

You stop evolving the moment society accepts you. In reality, they accept most normies in school, as being one in the main middle group who follows the consensus means you are in the group, which in turn means that all normies are children mentally. Ive always felt that tbh. The problem is that those midwits rank other people´s mental accuity based on whether they´re in the in group or out group, like a pack of wolves or.. chimpanzees (close relatives=evidence that Average humans, all species really, if you´re in the in group, are robotic "hive-schools of fishes".)

The only thing it would take to shatter the midwits illusion that they are not animals would be if aliens showed themselves. It would completely smash the self-confidence of millions, as they would no longer be at the top of the food chain (being at the top doesnt make you not an animal, but this is exactly what they dont understand). Their objection to believe this and other things and also to even want to learn is to me the very epitome of an animal. Only the men of the upper quarter exist on the Nietzschean bridge between the animal and the ubermensch. The males (or females of matriarch species´) of every species really, is in this situation/spot if they belong in this upper 12,5%. The rest are for all intents and purposes androids for the species, not of it. Only those who are detached by the hive mind gravity pull of 100 IQ (the ones of above 110, as 90-110 is exactly the middle 50%) have true individuality and smarts.

Average men are basically women as well.:feelsclown:

It is their rejection of nature that makes them less than animals. Animals are looking at less domesticated animals at the zoo since the ones behind the glass in the enclosures at least are aware of their captivity with more certainty. The lions/giraffes etc are less of an animal than the human spectators.

North Korea too, is basically one big zoo, created in order to make the western midwits think and feel like they are the free ones, when in reality the north koreans are more free.

I am an "InNEET" Involuntary NEET. I cant work only due to the fact that i get fired for being too opinionated, because im smart, and thats why im opinionated, not BECAUSE im opinionated.. Fucking tired of hearing that i can change and that i´m lazy or dumb (they mean socially, but they dont know they mean it) or whatever. I´m too smart to even be a surgeon or lawyer or engineer. Thats why i never became one.
IRL, people like the surgeon in the good doctor or gregory house would never be tolerated. There are no genius doctors, only patient and obedient ones.

Last edited: