Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The military is far worse than inceldom

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
Because as an incel you can find copes to deal with being subhuman . I’m the army you can’t do shit, you have to deal with bullshit every day and take it as it comes. And trust my the people in there are way more evils and relentless than any woman can be. Because unlike girls these fuckers will stick around to fuck tou up, they feed on your pain and sorrow they like the fact that they hold your life in their hands.

Men are dickheads and when they are in groups they act like jerk kids enjoying to make someone's life a hell. But look it from a bright side, army will end while inceldom is permanent..

Men are dickheads and when they are in groups they act like jerk kids enjoying to make someone's life a hell. But look it from a bright side, army will end while inceldom is permanent..
Army might as well never end actually, the days just don’t go by man they dont

Army is like government enforced inceldom, but worse

Anyone who voluntarily joins the military is a cuck. Cock blocking yourself for years on end.

Oh and if someone has a LTR and enlists in the military, they are indefinitely a cuckold

Army is like government enforced inceldom, but worse
Not much different from prison. My cousin is a weak mellow guy and he nearly got a heart attack few times in the army because he was the butt of every joke and abuse.

Anyone who voluntarily joins the military is a cuck. Cock blocking yourself for years on end.

Oh and if someone has a LTR and enlists in the military, they are indefinitely a cuckold
It’s mandatory

Not much different from prison. My cousin is a weak mellow guy and he nearly got a heart attack few times in the army because he was the butt of every joke and abuse.
Literally me

Literally me
You are in american army? In russian army superiors doesnt allow any form of a communication with outside world

Well, actually, you can send written letters to your family, but thats all

You are in american army? In russian army superiors doesnt allow any form of a communication with outside world

Well, actually, you can send written letters to your family, but thats all
Greece