Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The tits are so close yet so far

Darth Aries

Darth Aries

Chad is balls deep while you rot
-

View: https://x.com/stephenc3457/status/1779460362967916885?s=46

Fuck these feminist cunts, figuratively and literally. They might be obnoxious shit stains to soyciety but if I saw this shit in public I would dive head first into the crowd of tits. If you’re gonna have your tits out in public then I have every right to use them as my permanent pillow :ahegao:

I dont see a single stacy but id gladly stretch their vagina walls and caress their body

I've never understood what they need to get their tits out. If it's for publicity thrn I guess it's working
Still would grope though

So disgusting and immoral. All of them should be arrested.

So disgusting and immoral. All of them should be arrested.
Women will always sexualize themselves, and create problems that didn’t exist and then protest about it.

I've never understood what they need to get their tits out. If it's for publicity thrn I guess it's working
Still would grope though
They want to make themselves visible for high value men.

I dont see a single stacy but id gladly stretch their vagina walls and caress their body
Yep, just a bunch of basic Beckies here.

Zero smoke shows detected.

Thus the fire department along with our collective erections can stand down. :lul: