Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story "The Minned Stacy and the Maxxed Becky"

I'm a bit elder (maybe the age of your parents) so I'll support it with examples with my female classmates. Only 1 of the Stacies continued to take care of herself (viitamins, gyms, no smoking...) and she's still a sexy girl (doesn't look like woman). Some of the Beckies did the same and now they look also younger and better than some young girls. But most Stacies and Beckies became landwhales so... the conclusion is clear. With the men is the same -- because I do maxx, now I still look like some last year college student or postgrad. But most of my male classmates are grandpa or uncle style big belly guys.

I can write a tale of Sanjay the 4'10 flat feet Bengali beating Tyrone the 6'1 ripped 18 yo at boxing match but it doesn't make it realistic, same for Minned Stacy and Maxxed Becky. It's just straight up not happening, sorry.

I believe it because a Becky even with a simple make-up maxx already looks like a Stacy-lite. Check this one:
OIP-C.MGlFH1cElV-mli2WAIaR_QHaHa
and this one too:
R-C.3f8994044722a9d8f242ccbdd3fcb04a

The incelologist means that if you're working hard you can upgrade yourself from 2/10 to 4/10 or from 3/10 to 5/10. It's not that surreal. I did it already too.

Or take as example that Indian guy - ONLY IN 30 days he went from 3/10 to 5/10
R-C.38a9671bbc3697bc85993f5890a6fd5b

what kind of shitty forum is that

The point is that all of us can improve (maxx) themselves and achieve better bodies, knowledge, skills and so on. if we want, of course.