Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The more beautiful a foid is the more evil she is

bus27jihad

bus27jihad

TeenWitch
-
Why is human nature like this?

I saw a beautiful female today around my age. She was looking a like used up cloth, but she had nice hair.
Unfortunately She was smoking, and that made me wonder: "why must females ruin themselves with stuff like this?"

Its always the most beautiful women that have the worst habits and are the most destructive of themselves, of others and of love and society.

I don't understand female nature. They constantly want to be pretty, but they force themselves to be ugly, outside and on the inside.

She was geniuenly a 10/10 or a 9/10. And im not exagerating. She was stunning and thinking about how shes definetly Chad only is suifuel.

Why must my brain fall in love with the most toxic women.:feelsrope::feelsrope:

These foids don't deserve the bodies they've been given. It's unfair how we are left to rot in these disgusting subhuman bodies whilst these retarded foids get to ruin their perfect physical bodies.

These foids don't deserve the bodies they've been given. It's unfair how we are left to rot in these disgusting subhuman bodies whilst these retarded foids get to ruin their perfect physical bodies.
Exactly what ive been thinking brocel.
Foids are so intoxicatingly beautiful they can drive a man to suicide. And guess what? They abuse that power

Unlike ugly foids, some who become aware of their low value.

I disagree, Beckies are usually the most evil

All women are evil.

All foids are evil . beckies are the worst

All are evil. How evil, depends on the individual in question. This makes it worse, there’s no way to tell how awful they are just by looking.

Stacies are usually nice to me. My looksmatches are the ones that treat me like shit.

They are all the same shit different smell, chad only.

True. They are hit on by non chads more often than Stacies and they resent it. Their ego is damaged because some non chad thought he had a chance with them.

All w0men are evil, you will be surprised how evil ugly w0men can be as well.

All w0men are evil.

This comes from foid privilege and pretty privilege. They know they can get away with these kind of things because they're women and pretty, so they'll engage in unhealthy, cruel, inconsiderate, etc behavior because there is no consequences.

Foids are evil. If she isn’t actively pursuing you and she instead avoids you like you’re a creep then it’s ovER

Cant. I have no options to buy gRAPEs brocel. NevER began
Steroidmaxx so that you testosterone mog chads and then you will be strong enough to buy grapes in gta 5

Steroidmaxx so that you testosterone mog chads and then you will be strong enough to buy grapes in gta 5
I refuse to use stERoids, those are for gym copERs. I will ropemaxx

There’s no difference

All the evil girls have the prettiest face

Nah, all of them regardless of their attractiveness have the same nature

nah in my experience the ugliest foids were usually the most bitter

The more attractive, the more egoistic, manipulative and narcissistic she will be. These thots deserved to be slayed without mercy.

Yh I feel like stacies literally don't even see sub5 men as sexual beings, like it'd be out of the question for them to even consider wanting sex

My Oneitis looks like a super model but treated me very cruelly. I'm slowly replacing her with a new one.