Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The more blackpilled the more I agree with this ptt post (IQ pill)

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★

"Think about it, in fact, there are many people who do not go to HS clearly, and they are not bad when they come out.

For example, my cousin, who is four years behind me, was his tutor when I was in college.
I found out that he 'couldn't even do junior high math. At that time, he was third in the country.
Are you saying this kind of stuff needs to be read?

Later, I advised him to study what he wanted, not to go to high school.
Because he is actually tired and not afraid of getting dirty, he always likes to change his hard-working bicycle when he is a child on National Day.

He later went to auto repair and now works as a foreman in a repair shop with Japanese license plates
The University of Science and Technology made up for it two years ago, and he only went to study if he was interested.
If he goes to middle school first and then to college
It's not that I despise him, a person with only elementary school level in mathematics probably also graduated and then went to work as factory operator
But his current income is better than me

Wasting three years is not enough, want to waste another four years? Even six years?

Learn to think for yourself, that's what you should be doing when you're fifteen

Last edited:
they are choises