Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The most angelic looking girls are the ones who fuck the most

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep coping
majority opinion wins. society decides what is angelic. And in this case majority of users have said their piece. Foid you posted is borderline objectively not angelic

majority opinion wins. society decides what is angelic. And in this case majority of users have said their piece. Foid you posted is borderline objectively not angelic
Wouldn’t you?

Wouldn’t you?
personally wouldn't fuck her. I think average user here still would though although she wouldn't be most men's preference is my guess

personally wouldn't fuck her. I think average user here still would though although she wouldn't be most men's preference is my guess
You are delusional af. My entire country would fuck this girl given the chance, there are guys who fought each for her and they were good looking guys too.

You are delusional af. My entire country would fuck this girl given the chance, there are guys who fought each for her and they were good looking guys too.
maybe standards different in your country than mine probably then

But she is so cute
I mean I can understand why you would believe that. The same thing happens to me where I could be fond of low tier beckies if given a chance, but Im not going to over-rate their appearance and make absurd comparisons that they dont deserve to be in

That foid in the OP has no business being compared to someone that does have "angelic" facial features.

Last edited:
I mean I can understand why you would believe that. The same thing happens to me where I could be fond of low tier beckies if given a chance, but Im not going to over-rate their appearance and make absurd comparisons that they dont deserve to be in

That foid in the OP has no business being compared to someone that does have "angelic" facial features.
Low tier Becky lmao, this forum is delusional

Angelic is a foid that is cute, has a youthful appearance, is joyful, wearing light-colored, everyday clothes that are not overly sexy or revealing,
Exactly like the one I posted

bro you're trolling

you posted a BDSM-esque dominatrix, not an angel
I dont think he realizes how much of a failo that potato face is, in his example

She is not angelic.

C188E071 A842 436D 81AD 862A4D30BC2D

she looks sneaky

look at this girl for example:

View attachment 654684

you would think she is shy or some shit like that. but guess what? she has taken more dicks than the most promiscuous bitch you can think of. I also cant believe i did better with her than i did with that subhuman i met the other day. At least she didnt disappear immidiately.
I agree with what you're saying, but bro that girl you showed is ugly as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.