Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The most angelic looking girls are the ones who fuck the most

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
look at this girl for example:

you would think she is shy or some shit like that. but guess what? she has taken more dicks than the most promiscuous bitch you can think of. I also cant believe i did better with her than i did with that subhuman i met the other day. At least she didnt disappear immidiately.

she doesnt look angelic

She looks like a hooker

true words my negro

Is this Gambler?
Amazing

She doesn't look angelic at all.

She doesn't look angelic lol.

This foid is an epitome of angelic looking

I recall @Edmund_Kemper found a study that showed the most attractive women are actually the most chaste (because they are saving themselves for Chad) and the more unattractive they are the more promiscuous they become, since their standards are lower and therefore willing to shag lower tiers of men. So, if by 'angelic' you mean beautiful, this is completely wrong. If you mean average but innocent looking, then there's some truth to it.

Just a ht Becky. Why does the pic has photomadra on it

Foids are subhumans

View attachment 654684

you would think she is shy or some shit like that. but guess what? she has taken more dicks than the most promiscuous bitch you can think of. I also cant believe i did better with her than i did with that subhuman i met the other day. At least she didnt disappear immidiately.
She doesnt look angelic or shy Lmao

She looks like your average "chad only" cumdumpster who treats all sub8males like shit

She looks like your average "chad only" cumdumpster who treats all sub8males like shit
this is awfully accurate cuz i got to experience it first hand :cryfeels:

They are all the same. She looks like sarcastic girl with attitude.

It's more infuriating when the foid has a potato face like in the OP
its a very feminine face. i miss her belittling and mentally tormenting me

View attachment 654684

she doesnt look angelic
this looks like some hooker. Absolutely not angelic looking.
She looks like a hooker

She doesn't look angelic lol.

This foid is an epitome of angelic lookingView attachment 654689

Yeah this is more angelic imo. OP has weird taste different from normal people tbh.

I recall @Edmund_Kemper found a study that showed the most attractive women are actually the most chaste (because they are saving themselves for Chad) and the more unattractive they are the more promiscuous they become, since their standards are lower and therefore willing to shag lower tiers of men. So, if by 'angelic' you mean beautiful, this is completely wrong. If you mean average but innocent looking, then there's some truth to it.
I agree. Imo from my experience and what I've seen anecdotally this is true. My guess is uglier/fatter women know they are less attractive as such they try are more whorish accordingly to get more validation and cope with their lower innate self-esteem.

Nigga is blind lol i wouldnt even piss on her
indeed OP has weird as fuck tastes. most people would say foid like this as angelic:

OP's chosen foid looks more like some street crackwhore jfl

Very attractive women realize that their looks are their main wealth and they don't want to lose it by engaging in casual sex ( some of course, not all ). They can feed off people admiration and they don't need many sexual partners to prove that they are desired. They already know it. Ugly females want to prove that they are desirable by having many partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.