Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "The Most Beautiful Boy in the World"

Yuhuhu

Yuhuhu

Officer
★★★

View: https://youtu.be/movf4weZq30

From Wikipedia: [The Most Beautiful Boy in the World is a 2021 documentary film about Björn Andrésen and the effects of fame thrust upon him when he appeared in Luchino Visconti's 1971 film, Death in Venice. Andrésen was just 16 when the film came out, and was unprepared for instantly becoming an international celebrity]

It's mystifying when I see beautiful people hate their life. I saw the trailer, and the scene where literal crowds of japanese women were yelling and screaming to be with the guy made me cry.

I hate being ugly. I'd rather be him; molested, depraved, than to be this ugly. Imagine being him. Imagine living even a second of his life.

Wtf that’s literally @SryMyEnglish

Last edited:
Beautiful people hate their life because they haven't suffered a day in it

I have posted about him before, noodlewhores are literally obsessed with him, they call him "the prettyboy of the century" or something like that, crazy shit

I have posted about him before, noodlewhores are literally obsessed with him, they call him "the prettyboy of the century" or something like that, crazy shit
Oh my god. Haha...hahaha....HAHAHA I'm dying

I WILL MOG THIS BONELESS SUBHUMAN LITTLE TWINK BAG OF ESTROGEN TO SELF HARM AFTER I GET MY SURGERIES

I WILL MOG THIS BONELESS SUBHUMAN LITTLE TWINK BAG OF ESTROGEN TO SELF HARM AFTER I GET MY SURGERIES
Good luck with your surgeries, brocel.

fucked thing is that you wont

Noodlewhores whoring as usual.

damn, never begun for us. I feel like my life was waste comparing to his

I'd need a lot of surgeries and even a race transplant to mog him

Wait that's not a foid.

It's a fascinating phenomenon that men have such irrational hatred for prettyboys.

View: https://youtu.be/movf4weZq30

From Wikipedia: [The Most Beautiful Boy in the World is a 2021 documentary film about Björn Andrésen and the effects of fame thrust upon him when he appeared in Luchino Visconti's 1971 film, Death in Venice. Andrésen was just 16 when the film came out, and was unprepared for instantly becoming an international celebrity]

It's mystifying when I see beautiful people hate their life. I saw the trailer, and the scene where literal crowds of japanese women were yelling and screaming to be with the guy made me cry.

I hate being ugly. I'd rather be him; molested, depraved, than to be this ugly. Imagine being him. Imagine living even a second of

The comments make me want to sprawl and abandon all my humanity right here on the floor.

Attachments

• ntrvyt.gif
    ntrvyt.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
lol I remember talkign to @WØLF about this guy on discord and SillyTruecel called me gay because I said he was pretty

link to post please.

I can see how he could hate his life if he were born a natural introvert and was basically forced into being an extrovert due to his fame.

He’s really just another victim of society similar to us but in a different way.

I can see how he could hate his life if he were born a natural introvert and was basically forced into being an extrovert due to his fame.

He’s really just another victim of society similar to us but in a different way.
You will never be a woman.

Best looking boy. He looks like a woman

Beautiful people hate their life because they haven't suffered a day in it
this, I have agree with duality concept. you can't appreciate what you have without being exposed to suffering
I'd need a lot of surgeries and even a race transplant to mog him
same impossible in my case.