Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee The "most beautiful woman in all the land" according to soy-ciety

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

Veteran
★★
Snow White is supposed to be the most beautiful woman in all the land - yet Disney Co. casted Rachel Zegler, an ethnic 3/10 foid who isn't even white. Soy-ciety has gone so far - except for men (don't expect Thor's Chris Hemsworth to be changed to a skinny Indian any time soon).

73942609-12370739-image-m-4_1691098544306.jpg

What would her looks-match be doing (vs. playing the most beautiful person in a big Hollywood movie)?

her skin doesn't even looks like snow, it looks mud

what costs to hire wipipo

Images   2023 08 04T133411254
images

they do it to make controversy then profit from it

Last edited:
Her looksmatch posts on this forum.

Snow White is supposed to be the most beautiful woman in all the land - yet Disney Co. casted Rachel Zegler, an ethnic 3/10 foid who isn't even white. Soy-ciety has gone so far - except for men (don't expect Thor's Chris Hemsworth to be changed to a skinny Indian any time soon).

73942609-12370739-image-m-4_1691098544306.jpg

What would her looks-match be doing (vs. playing the most beautiful person in a big Hollywood movie)?
any links for a video?

Screenshot 2023 08 04 124306 PM
her kike looking polish dad made her look even more ethnic than her spic mother :feelskek:

This is a princess? Looks like a waitress from a cheap spic restaurant. #thejewsdidthis

Rachel Zegler 7f0d7aac033a478ba4b208533d691d48

29b4b6211c336f252ea464e37efb6a40

what costs to hire wipipo

View attachment 831873
images

they do it to make controversy then profit from it
It was either going to be an ethnic or a white obese landwhale. Then everyone will come out and shame you for not thinking they're absolutely gorgeous. I would actually be O.K. with this if fat men or ethnic men were pumped up to. But the only time you see equally fat men is in a Big & Tall store ad.

Her looksmatch posts on this forum.
This. I think I have a shot with her.
It was either going to be an ethnic or a white obese landwhale. Then everyone will come out and shame you for not thinking they're absolutely gorgeous. I would actually be O.K. with this if fat men or ethnic men were pumped up to. But the only time you see equally fat men is in a Big & Tall store ad.
No acceptance for men.

I think she's beautiful, but okay...

I wouldn't b3 surprised if her looksmatch is a virgin because he's an ethnic. Ethnic men are discriminated by their own women because they have a fetish for white men

they care more about ideology than profits, so they don't mind losing millions of dollars by hiring a 3/10 brownoid to manipulate and gaslight young men

fuck ing fumass whore sfuckings otne this whore I qon;o ve up

I think she's beautiful, but okay...
She's a 5'2" brown midget theater kid who plays annoying games. Like telling the press Snow White "doesn't need to be saved by a man", implying people were racist against "latines" b/c Disney did not give her an invite to an award show for West Side because she was in another country filming another Disney movie (Snow White), and that she deserves to be personally paid "for every hour Snow White streams". This is only her 2nd big movie (first was West Side) and she her ego is that of Marilyn Monroe in her prime. No actor gets paid a huge backend for their first movie (or second when West Side though a critical success was a complete commercial failure).

I know you were just talking about physical appearance - but she's such an annoying brown midget foid that it makes it much worse.

Here is her - this time with FULL makeup but not edited by a fashion magazine. You telling me this is "BEAUTIFUL"? She's definitely not full-on ugly but tbh she looks like AOC more-annoying little sister:
%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F49e3185e-1a9d-11e9-abc2-c39e91e3ea05.jpg

Sweet. Let Disney burn. Or not, I don’t care.

She actually looks like the currywhores that take my orders at A&w

She's a 5'2" brown midget theater kid who plays annoying games. Like telling the press Snow White "doesn't need to be saved by a man", implying people were racist against "latines" b/c Disney did not give her an invite to an award show for West Side because she was in another country filming another Disney movie (Snow White), and that she deserves to be personally paid "for every hour Snow White streams". This is only her 2nd big movie (first was West Side) and she her ego is that of Marilyn Monroe in her prime. No actor gets paid a huge backend for their first movie (or second when West Side though a critical success was a complete commercial failure).

I know you were just talking about physical appearance - but she's such an annoying brown midget foid that it makes it much worse.

Here is her - this time with FULL makeup but not edited by a fashion magazine. You telling me this is "BEAUTIFUL"? She's definitely not full-on ugly but tbh she looks like AOC more-annoying little sister:
%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F49e3185e-1a9d-11e9-abc2-c39e91e3ea05.jpg
The jaw fraud is real :feelskek:

She's half colombian, half polish. Not white. Perfect match for the diversity agenda.

Typical hollywood. Take an old German fairytale, where the protagonist is a blond germanic foid and cast a negress (of whatever the fuck that is) instead.

Last edited:

Yeah. "This" is beautiful, to me...
Colin Farrell Reaction GIF

Her looksmatch is miguel at the local autoshop getting paid cash in hand to hide his immigration status KEK

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back