Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The most incredible thing you'll ever see!

G

Guest2

As usual, the incel rabb.it stream is on tonight, in about an hour and a half or two hours. That's at 4pm EST, about 20:00 UK, and 21:00 Europe.
I noticed some people were not aware of the rabb.it stream every night (except Wednesdays and Sundays), so decided to make this.
You can find the official thread in the spoiler
We usually have one or two films on during, and some music at the start. Sometimes we watch some fun YouTube stuff too, or @Cuyen stab himself.

You can recommend films or TV series to watch by PMing @NEETAndTidy or writing it in the thread above.

It's a very fun stream and you can talk to others while watching stuff. Don't worry, you can have it in the background while you post or whatever, too.
I'll post the room invite code when it starts, which will lead you directly to the stream. Alternatively, you can use the search bar and type "neet" but it's a bit glitchy so it might not work :/.

There is also a rabb.it group chat thing which you can join by pressing this spoiler link:
Then you can say if you're randomly locked out or something, or discuss stream stuff while the stream is not on.

Type in this thread here if you want to be added to the list, meaning that you'll be notified each time a stream starts. You are obviously not obliged to join if you go on the list. Please register with either your username or an incel one in general) which you can use each time to join, so you don't need to make a new one each time. This is because normies join and get kicked (can't beat the NEET).

Remember boys, every day except Wednesday and Sunday you can come and have a nice time tbh.
Hope to see y'all kind strangers there :y'all:

Incredible IQ

Good boyos everyone come to this stream it is fun a lot

I'm running on empty tbh. WiFi has been out for like 35 mins I'm on data. It better come back in the next hour and a half or I'm going ER.

It's on boys!
@Sniffles
@Blacktarpill
@Intellectual NPC
@-BrettyBoy-
@Cuyen
@builderseed
@HighTGymcel
@FlamingCel
@NeetSupremacist
@Sans
@GodTierCope
@shoji
@Alt + f4
@Eskimocel
@i_a_m_i
@Modus Coperandi
@StaroRavager
@FrailPaleStaleMale
@knajjd
@Michael15651
@RegisterUserName
@Jazavac
@RREEEEEEEEE
@Six
@SOCIALSUICIDE
@Crustaciouse
@Akira
@Allblueeeee
@Hoffman_13
@Crustaciouse
@SergeantIncel
@Facade
@Master
@retarded_dumbshit
@Weeb25
@Insalsa
@notafed
@CrackyChanFan
@KingWeeaboo
[URL

unfurl="true"]https://lets.rabb.it/BVjawyfjaV[/URL]

It's on boys!
@Sniffles
@Blacktarpill
@Intellectual NPC
@-BrettyBoy-
@Cuyen
@builderseed
@HighTGymcel
@FlamingCel
@NeetSupremacist
@Sans
@GodTierCope
@shoji
@Alt + f4
@Eskimocel
@i_a_m_i
@Modus Coperandi
@StaroRavager
@FrailPaleStaleMale
@knajjd
@Michael15651
@RegisterUserName
@Jazavac
@RREEEEEEEEE
@Six
@SOCIALSUICIDE
@Crustaciouse
@Akira
@Allblueeeee
@Hoffman_13
@Crustaciouse
@SergeantIncel
@Facade
@Master
@retarded_dumbshit
@Weeb25
@Insalsa
@notafed
@CrackyChanFan
@KingWeeaboo
[URL

unfurl="true"]https://lets.rabb.it/BVjawyfjaV[/URL]
Thanks for the heads up man.

Streams are a cool way to socialize.

Would love to, but in these types of things the movies generally are horror/gore, which I hate.

Would love to, but in these types of things the movies generally are horror/gore, which I hate.
We don't watch horror films. Today we're watching stuff on YouTube and anime.
Usually we watch a film or something and hang out. We don't really watch gore or horror.
The anime is just starting if you want to join. Just make sure it's an incels.is username or NEET will think you're a normie and kick you.

We don't watch horror films. Today we're watching stuff on YouTube and anime.
Usually we watch a film or something and hang out. We don't really watch gore or horror.
The anime is just starting if you want to join. Just make sure it's an incels.is username or NEET will think you're a normie and kick you.

Huh...might be cool then. Shame I have uni stuff to do though, but maybe I'll join later/other day.

Fuck I missed it. I'm hype for the next anime stream tho, it's been ages since I relaxed and watched something for mere entertainment.

Bump cos stream starting soon if you're looking at this message now.
It lasts for a couple hours