Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media The most influential actor of all time is a black man

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
serveimage

Jackson, who just celebrated his 70th birthday, is "the most influential actor of all time," according to a study published in December in Applied Network Science that used an algorithm to measure various actors' impact on pop culture (Clint Eastwood and Tom Cruise came in second and third). In September, Box Office Mojo did its own calculation, naming Jackson Hollywood's most bankable star. His 120-plus movies — from tentpoles (Jurassic Park and the Star Wars prequels) to art house hits like Pulp Fiction to campy horror neo-classics like Snakes on a Plane — have earned a grand total of $5.76 billion at the U.S. box office (well ahead of Harrison Ford's $4.96 billion and Tom Hanks' $4.6 billion), and a staggering $13.3 billion worldwide.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/f...ckson-became-hollywoods-bankable-star-1174613

This is partly why black guys are lucky overall and the second most dominant race. Blacks have icons that have dominated the media. Rappers, actors, athletes. Blacks can even MOG whites in some spheres, like this one, where Jackson beats Clint Eastwood and Tom Cruise in that study.

Curries and ricecels have no such things.

Blackcels be glad you at least have this.

i love sam jackson but i think denzel, sidney poitier are more influential black actors tbh lets not forget about jamie foxx.
but whites have way more movie icons. tom cruise, john wayne, clint eastwood, de niro, tom hanks, jack nicholson, al pacino, kevin costner and list never ends. and i wont even get into directors.
they MOG blacks into oblivion when it comes to films

but blacks mog whites when it comes to music and athletics 100%

Blacks mog everyone in almost everything chaddy or entertaining and are in general associated with being high t slayers. If youre black and arent actively trying to emulate your race's highlighted qualities then you are the reason youre incel

I was expecting to see Morgan Freeman.

Blacks done well for themselves and overall social image of black people in USA. Kinda envious tbh.

Lol why? I would say Charlie Chaplin is the most influential actor of all time tbh.

I think Scarface tony montana was most influential character to me

JFL at watching (((movies)))

(((Hollywood)))

To be fair, Ricecels have an image of being really smart atleast. us Blackcels are considered low IQ