Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The most notifications I have ever gotten ever on .is

Nate Higgers

Nate Higgers

I'ma ball 'til the day I fall
★★★★★
I can't explain the joy of having woken up to this too bad I had to hurry and leave for uni but now that I'm back I'll take my time and reply to each and everyone one of these

Here's another one

Notifications on any place are always a dopamine rush

I remember there was a user that waited for his notifications to build up

That was also my highest
Screenshot 20231016 203623 Gallery

My highest was 22, but I get 4 on average.

Never had 12 mogs me

highest i got was around 430 notifications but I was inactive for 4 days and every time a user made a thread it counted as a notification

I can't explain the joy of having woken up to this too bad I had to hurry and leave for uni but now that I'm back I'll take my time and reply to each and everyone one of these
View attachment 905678
haha i can relate, .is notifs are my only source of dopamine fuel. unfortunately i post very less, so my notifs are also really less

highest i got was around 430 notifications but I was inactive for 4 days and every time a user made a thread it counted as a notification
I do sometimes get notifications for posts that are unrelated to me but 430? lol

yea it was 1 year ago when i had my old account
also thanks for putting my quote as your signature i think thats the most recognition ive gotten on this forum :feelsokman: