Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The most stable and mutually happy relationships I have personally seen involved a Chad who dated WAY down.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
In pretty much all of the relationships I've known where the woman was just as into the guy as he was into her, the guy mogged the girl by literally 5 or more points. I'm talking like an 8/10 with a 3/10 landwhale or a 9/10 with a 4/10 girl. Anything less than that, and the girl will be aloof, unaffectionate, unattached, and have her face stuffed in her iphone whenever they're out together. Very high probability of cucking and there's always at least a little betabuxxing going on.

This is why so many Chads date why down, when we all know they could be doing better. Most men would rather date a loving 4/10 than a cold, aloof 8/10. Chads are no exception. It's not even really a secret. I've personally known chads who outright said that ugly/fat women are better girlfriends and generally nicer. Of course what these Chads don't know is that these women are only nice to them.. Ugly/fat women are actually hate sub4 men even more than stacies do, and ugly/fat women are still aloof as fuck with their average looking boyfriends.

This is what I have seen today at the gym. A 6,2 to 6,3 man with a 5,0 female.

Dating down is a toxic thing to say. My IncelTears friend who has more success with women than me, Chad, told me that all women are equal and should be treated like they are royalty.

whenever this comes up, i really wish i could find this old 'happy housewife' blog where the woman kept posting over and over how lucky she is and how she can't believe what a hunk of a man she has and how happy she is, how every day is wonderful....blah blah blah.... very unusual behavior for a white woman in this decade to say the least.

aaaaaaaaaand then you finally find the pics of her and her husband and yep, she is a fat plain woman with a chad who has no flaws and is even NW0 in his thirties. who would have guessed.

Logically, dating down means the male holds the power, he is the one in a million catch.
Dating up means the women is able to feel like she can do better than you and creates an unstable, rocky relationship

aaaaaaaaaand then you finally find the pics of her and her husband and yep, she is a fat plain woman with a chad who has no flaws and is even NW0 in his thirties. who would have guessed.

Just date down 3 to 6 points to create bad offspring.

So the solution is to date 4 or 5 points down?... well where do I find the -3 or -4 women?

So men who can't date down are fucked... makes sense.

Day before I saw a 6'3 prettyboy Chad with 4'11 midget skinny foid.

Same. The fact that so many of us here have observed this in a different time and place to each other just shows that the massive looks disparity between male and female partners is a global issue of high prevalance

So the solution is to date 4 or 5 points down?... well where do I find the -3 or -4 women?

That's the catch. Average men are unable to have stable monogamous relationships with women who are actually into them and ugly men are left out of the dating scene entirely.

Yea, foids hate the word looksmatch because they know deep down that there dating and fucking guys way out of there league

Most men would rather date a loving 4/10 than a cold, aloof 8/10.
I totally disagree. Many may say this, though it is kind of like women who say height doesn’t matter - Almost every person in a relationship, man or woman, would leave their current partner for somebody who was decisively better looking, if the opportunity was available to them.

This is why the convention of relationships are so superficial; people are just aiming as high as they can, if they think they can aim higher, they certainly will.

True. If a woman doesn't feel like she won the lottery by getting to date you, you're getting cucked.

Just be a 15/10 bro, so u can have stable happy relashionship with 7/10 foid.

That's in no way suprising. If her current partner is the best she can do, she won't try to monkey branch.

Most women are only nice to ‘certain’ men out of lookism.