Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The most subhuman shit I have done

R

Ryoth

5'5 turbomanlet in Germany
-
IS TO TRYING GETTING INTO SPORTS AS A MANLET

In highschool no one invited me to play sports with I really wanted to play football and soccer (football more cuz cool dudes used to play that) but for my size they didn't let me in, for ur information I was 4'5 when I first entered highschool while everyone was like 5'2-5'10 u just can't be normal with that u are forced into a subhuman lifestyle. Looking back at it now I really missed out on so much shit which I will never get again.

IS TO TRYING GETTING INTO SPORTS AS A MANLET

In highschool no one invited me to play sports with I really wanted to play football and soccer (football more cuz cool dudes used to play that) but for my size they didn't let me in, for ur information I was 4'5 when I first entered highschool while everyone was like 5'2-5'10 u just can't be normal with that u are forced into a subhuman lifestyle. Looking back at it now I really missed out on so much shit which I will never get again.
Don't be so nostalgic, it will hurt you too much. Of course you will never get it again, it is called the past for a reason. Try your best to do things that make you as happy as possible, at least.

4"5ft ? Damn, that really extremely brutal. My condolences