Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The most trucel-looking mass shooter so far.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
This is patrick crusius, the /pol/cel who decided to shoot over 23 beaners
0958203F DC4D 4293 90E7 23ACA568E171
in a desperate response to the “hispanic invasion”.

I don’t really have much against sfcels, but i’m actually kekkking about the fact that this is who /pol/ looks up to. I feel like if he never got into
the subject of white nationalism, he would’ve had an account on here and rotted with us. It never began for this spic slayer. No wonder he snapped and decided to shoot up a bunch of spics in a walmart for the white race. He is more trucel-looking than some of the actually “incel motivated” mass shooters.

What /pol/ thinks of him:
1459FF29 B67D 49D8 BEE8 947964B5743C

1C616A13 ACC8 486B A37C C3AAAB493700
82229E8A A451 47F7 8DB2 A8632A35D244

In reality:

3917E368 0BAF 4797 8675 85FA8FFA3DF0
FE95F22F A674 4344 9D3D CEBFEFD3017F

ER mogs him
It’s over for PatrickCrusiusCels.

But it’s actually funny how actual “incel killers” ( like ER or AM) still happen to mog this nigga.

Looks much better (though still not good looking) in other pictures

191010-patrick-crusius-ac-1100p_ef33ad08c06cf55f7d5cdd40bba51ab0.jpg

:feelsohgod:Mogs me.

Maybe its because the first photo is distorted due to being taken on a phone camera too close, distorting the proportion.

His cheekbones and nose make him a trucel tbh. Its over for BeanerBlasterCels. I posted this thread because I just found it brutal how ugly this nigga is. Like what the guy above me said, even ER mogs him kek. Notice how you never see a chad go ER? Because only people with already socially-alienated and mentally unbearable lives go ER (no matter the motive).

Last edited:
Did he get fan mails like other school shooter do?

He improved a lot from 1st to 2nd pic, still sub5, but great jaw improvement

Last edited:
It’s over for PatrickCrusiusCels.

But it’s actually funny how actual “incel killers” ( like ER or AM) still happen to mog this nigga.
Just manifestomaxx bro :bluepill:

Did he get fan mails like other school shooter do?
/pol/tards seem to like him because he shot a bunch of Mexicans ( look at the 4chan archived screenshots that i’ve posted). But as far as actual attention from foids via fanmail, I’m pretty sure there is none. It’s not like a Ted Bundy situation where the person who committed said crime was a chad or just good-looking in general. Crusius was just a trucel imo.

His cheekbones and nose make him a trucel tbh. Its over for BeanerBlasterCel. I posted this thread because I just found it brutal how ugly this nigga is. Like what the guy above me said, even ER mogs him kek. Notice how you never see a chad go ER? Because only people with already socially-alienated and mentally unbearable lives go ER (no matter the motive).
What makes him incel are his eyes, too much upper eye lid exposure, NCT and bad PFL

Literal human garbage

Literal human garbage
I think the people worshipping him ( like the ones in the screenshots) are worse tbh. I disagree with Mexican mass-migration to the USA as well, but people on 4chan praising this guy as some sort of saint is just plain fucked up imo.

But he is still a trucel tho.

Most shooters are niggers

mass-shootings.info

Most shooters are niggers

mass-shootings.info
I know that. But, the thread is mostly talking about how ugly this nigga is. Literally never began for him.

But yeah, most mass shooters are blacks tbh. Sorry if I refrenced /pol/ to much, its just that I found it funny that they worship a literal subhuman like him. Even I kinda look like him kek (but a bit more ugly).

@watcher

Last edited:
That's the most truecel looking? Do you seriously think he looks worse than Adam Lanza?

That's the most truecel looking? Do you seriously think he looks worse than Adam Lanza?
03526DE9 4D3D 4554 AA53 7238C2576569

He kinda does mog crusius imo. And sadly, he actually mogs me due to having a jawline ( albiet a very poor one).

My jawline is essentially non-existent.

He had a girlfriend didn't he?

Women love violent behavioral characteristics tbh, so he (Crusius) probably did afterwards.

Nickolas Cruz (pictured below) still managed to get fan letters after he killed about 17 people at Stoneman douglas highschool in Parkland, Florida:

3E9B9DCE F953 464B BF17 C3546CE2FF7B

(kek, he looks like the amerimutt meme).

LOL I knew who it was gonna be before even clicking, that dude is light speed trucel

this is how man end up , if they are being cornered / left out without resources

with resources ( money ) you could at least have a decent life , but no man dont deserve shit

No Chad go ER what?
His cheekbones and nose make him a trucel tbh. Its over for BeanerBlasterCels. I posted this thread because I just found it brutal how ugly this nigga is. Like what the guy above me said, even ER mogs him kek. Notice how you never see a chad go ER? Because only people with already socially-alienated and mentally unbearable lives go ER (no matter the motive).
5a3de5f9bc12186193cb782943eec31e

Adam lanza was more trucel looking other than being a tallfag

View attachment 432150
He kinda does mog crusius imo. And sadly, he actually mogs me due to having a jawline ( albiet a very poor one).

My jawline is essentially non-existent.
Wait, which one has the jawline? You're saying Adam's jaw is better? I'm genuinely wondering if you're being serious or just trying to joke a bit.

Wait, which one has the jawline? You're saying Adam's jaw is better? I'm genuinely wondering if you're being serious or just trying to joke a bit.

I said that Adam mogs Crusius in general. I also said that Adam Lanza's jawline mogs mine to oblivion because mine is basically non-existent.

Im a retard, so I could see why you would be confused by the way i structure my sentences. My bad honestly

What he did is still very based, killing Chadrigez invaders is not bad

What he did is still very based, killing Chadrigez invaders is not bad

Tbh I heavily disagree with mass immigration myself. i don't believe in open borders ngl. But, what he did was still wrong imo. But yeah, your right about the fact that illegal migrants from Mexico are a scourge in America these days.

He doesn't get much attention considering he beaned 23 spics, pretty based ngl.

He'll just rot on death row tho since his mitigating factors of muh mental illness probably won't work.

He doesn't get much attention considering he beaned 23 spics, pretty based ngl.

He'll just rot on death row tho since his mitigating factors of muh mental illness probably won't work.
He’s the Spic Slayer.

But, hes a trucel. So obviously, they will put him on death row. If he was a chad, he would have less of a chance of being put on death row (since good looks can minimize your chances of any harsh consequences).

He’s the Spic Slayer.

But, hes a trucel. So obviously, they will put him on death row. If he was a chad, he would have less of a chance of being put on death row (since good looks can minimize your chances of any harsh consequences).
JFL they give the Incel the rope and let Chad statusmaxx by getting 1000's of roasties adoring him from prison and trying to marry him even tho he's in prison.

Death row is harsher conditions too so the Incel suffers more.

goes to show that glasses and very short hair are SMV killers.

that's also a possibility
If that second picture is him, then he isn't a truecel. He is a normie.

JFL they give the Incel the rope and let Chad statusmaxx by getting 1000's of roasties adoring him from prison and trying to marry him even tho he's in prison.

Death row is harsher conditions too so the Incel suffers more.

I might make a thread that is in contrast to this called "The most chad-looking criminal by far". The point of that thread would be to compare chad killers to trucel killers such as crusius. I will show how Chad killers get letters and are loved by women, while trucels like Crusius are forgotten within a week and get no fan letters whatsoever.

The most based burrito blaster of all time.

He’s chad lol

why do people rate people’s pictures when there’s lens distortion?

So he killed half of the average output of your average female beaner? He should have known it was a fruitless effort. They'll double up now just to spite him.

So he killed half of the average output of your average female beaner? He should have known it was a fruitless effort. They'll double up now just to spite him.
kek. Hasnt the Taco Takeover gotten even worse in the past year in the usa? Its over for you guys (to be fair, it’s over up in here in Canada as well).

kek. Hasnt the Taco Takeover gotten even worse in the past year in the usa? Its over for you guys (to be fair, it’s over up in here in Canada as well).
Oh yeah. There's oceans of useless spics in some states. They breed like wild boar, but they smell worse and they're good for less. I have no idea what the good Lord was thinking when He made Mexicans, but it sure wasn't with any kindness towards those of us who'd have to deal with them.

lmao pol is so fucked up, idk why they find one population to blame everything on. Jewish, black, spic, white. Chads are gonna fuck all the women and even if the "race war* didn't happen you would still be an incel. Women aren't nobodies properties, specially not from any race. They get fucked by every Chad possible/normie with money

Hide the class war behind race war :feelshehe:

This. At least some illegals got tacowned

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back