Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Netanyahu Jews are going to be our friends - Right-wing Jews are also for arranged marriage

Did you know Jews are overly represented among slave owners and owning merchant ships?
That's a myth. There were a few prominent Portugese Jewish slave traders involved early on, but during the height of the triangular trade in the 18th century Jews were not involved in a major way

Of course you can outsmart Jews. Look at what happened during WWII
Sometimes outsmarting isn't enough. The Jews literally hold more than half of the planet, while axis power Germany was a relatively small country that is outmatched in all fields. I don't think even a MENSA genius could engineer TKD. The Nazis did the best as they could

Note: I put axis power because so many axis countries are apathic towards the JQ or even supportive of the kikes.

religion is just chad worship
think about it
chad is all things good women love him
isnt god pretty much believed to be the same?

Tactical. Tactical alliance
Let them infight. Left wing or right wing. They all support our destruction. All infighting is strictly limited to their kind, so we shouldn't take place in this.

Trad Jews win = far right for me far left for everyone else
Faggotry Jews win = more faggotry values for kikes but knowing the kikes they would probably accelerate spreading of value to ensure everyone dies along with themselves, via demographics

Let them infight. Left wing or right wing. They all support our destruction. All infighting is strictly limited to their kind, so we shouldn't take place in this.

Faggotry Jews win = more faggotry values for kikes but knowing the kikes they would probably accelerate spreading of value to ensure everyone dies along with themselves, via demographics
Well said!

religion is just chad worship
think about it
chad is all things good women love him
isnt god pretty much believed to be the same?
It is a good point.

But think about this. The God of monotheist religions (all 3) is Chad IN THE SKY. As a result, on earth, there can't be any Chad. There can be only on alpha male, isn't it?

That is the point of monotheism. One Chad in the Sky and all betas on Earth have just ONE WIFE EACH.

Cope. Without USSR Israel wouldn't even exist.
Commies supplied arms to Israel first, not Americans.
Soviets also 'liberated' jews in concentration camps ( according to the official version ).
Instead of being neutral, joos took side of the SCUMTO and the West against Russia.
I don't support those who allying themselves with NATO.
I don't support Hamas either.

Cope. Without USSR Israel wouldn't even exist.
Commies supplied arms to Israel first, not Americans.
Soviets also 'liberated' jews in concentration camps ( according to the official version ).
Instead of being neutral, joos took side of the SCUMTO and the West against Russia.
I don't support those who allying themselves with NATO.
I don't support Hamas either.
Ok, but now Israel DOES exist and it has nukes. So not going anywhere.

And yes, they have influence in the West. So why not welcome the right-wingers among them as friends?

Ok, but now Israel DOES exist and it has nukes. So not going anywhere.
They should have showed some gratitude by taking at least neutral position in the NATO-Russia conflict.

3rd grader type of insult wont do anything to me
So what am i gonna do by you calling me midwit?

The last time i made a thread about you is just to destroy your reputation in front of every user in this forum

Some user here stated that you are from an obscure New Age Cult
Anyway entire New Age Movement belongs to wood chipper
New Age Person deserve painful slow death violence upon them

If you want to cure inceldom through bootstrap type of solution then
how can you do it when you literally a product of globohomo itself?
Aren't you aware that you are literally a mongrel?
Aren't you aware that you are just a mongrel mistake that nobody wants?
You got a combination of two ethnicity and deep down you know that it made you misereable that you belong to nobody and alone without people with the same ethnicity to relate with.

Bye mongrel mutt i wont reply to you because the next time you post a thread i will spam it just like @ Intellau_Celistic did

Last edited:
It is a good point.

But think about this. The God of monotheist religions (all 3) is Chad IN THE SKY. As a result, on earth, there can't be any Chad. There can be only on alpha male, isn't it?

That is the point of monotheism. One Chad in the Sky and all betas on Earth have just ONE WIFE EACH.
It's a good concept, but Jews want this only for them, while pushing feminism and faggotry (LGBT) on the rest of us

It's a good concept, but Jews want this only for them, while pushing feminism and faggotry (LGBT) on the rest of us
Op is apparently ignorant and only want the answer which fits his narrative
The slave trade was Jewish and The Gullible settler who are not antisemite fell for it

Last edited:
Not Right-wing Jews. Those have understood the mistake they made by pushing degen shit. They now see how it backfires on them too.

Not Right-wing Jews. Those have understood the mistake they made
The problem is that "right wing" Jews usually have something else tied in, e.g. supporting woke capitalism.

Also, the Jews with actual power aren't supporting traditional views for goyim.

And all Jews, poor or not, can immigrant to Israel in a process called aliyah if things go south, so they don't really have much of incentive to improve things for the goyim

The problem is that "right wing" Jews usually have something else tied in, e.g. supporting woke capitalism.
Not the settler / orthodox types from Israel. Those you never hear about because the Media Jews block them, just like they censor everything else. But they exist and they are now winning the war against the Woke degen-pushing Media Jews because all the Multi-culti stuff has backfired into pro-Hamas crap. Even in Academia now jews are being assaulted on campuses. The failure of left-wing Jews is apparent to the whole community. They are about to be rejected by it.

Also, the Jews with actual power aren't supporting traditional views for goyim.
Who are the "Jews with power"? The Hollywood + Media types in the US or the MOSSAD with Nukes? These are now two antagonistic camps

And all Jews, poor or not, can immigrant to Israel in a process called aliyah if things go south, so they don't really have much of incentive to improve things for the goyim
True but they don't like when wokester degens are chanting "from the river to the sea" on the campuses where they all used to go to become doctors and lawyers. Look at the 3rd video in the OP

Did you know Jews are overly represented among slave owners and owning merchant ships?
I've heard it before, but I don't know how true it is because white guilters like to blame Jews for all their evil deeds throught history to avoid their own race being held accountable. Until whites forfeit all their benefits they recieved from partnering with the Jews for centuries (reparations to blacks are a good way to do so), I will view whites and Jews as one and the same.

Jews are supportive only towards their own kind jfl.
You reap what you sow.

The more the kikes taste the flowers of the seed they planted, the better.

This is the truth. J00s want right wing for Israel while promoting left wing degeneracy for everyone else. USA is the best example example of this, but happens in the entire west. They want their own state to function while infiltrating and sabotaging everyone else. And if something too bad starts happening, they just go to Israel, which is overdeveloped because so many cucked countries sent so much money there.

Unnecessary pinning this pointless thread of misinformation. There can be no support for j00s from us because they fund feminism, simple as that.

Last edited:
This is the truth. J00s want right wing for Israel while promoting left wing degeneracy for everyone else. USA is the best example example of this, but happens in the entire west. They want their own state to function while infiltrating and sabotaging everyone else. And if something too bad starts happening, they just go to Israel, which is overdeveloped because so many cucked countries sent so much money there.

Unnecessary pinning this pointless thread of misinformation. There can be no support for j00s from us because they fund feminism, simple as that.
They literally have the aliyah shit. Similarly to Nazi Germany.

To me, it seems like Israel is a far right ethnonationalist regime. There's nothing wrong with ethnonationalism or ethnicity based citizenship, but when you influence the planet while doing this, then you're a imperialist hypocrite.

Not the settler / orthodox types from Israel. Those you never hear about because the Media Jews block them, just like they censor everything else. But they exist and they are now winning the war against the Woke degen-pushing Media Jews because all the Multi-culti stuff has backfired into pro-Hamas crap. Even in Academia now jews are being assaulted on campuses. The failure of left-wing Jews is apparent to the whole community. They are about to be rejected by it.
I have no problems with the ones that stay in israel. But if your people are screwing with the rest of the planet, and that Israelis shield those imperialist Jews, then they are also responsible.
Who are the "Jews with power"? The Hollywood + Media types in the US or the MOSSAD with Nukes? These are now two antagonistic camps
They are one. Yes, zoomers are "anti Israel" but they have no actual powers so to the Jewish overlords they are irrelevant. Also, the overly friendly attitude towards Israel, from 9/11 to USS liberty to Biden to Trump, tells me that both of the political sides are controlled opposition.

I have no problems with the ones that stay in israel. But if your people are screwing with the rest of the planet, and that Israelis shield those imperialist Jews, then they are also responsible.

They are one. Yes, zoomers are "anti Israel" but they have no actual powers so to the Jewish overlords they are irrelevant. Also, the overly friendly attitude towards Israel, from 9/11 to USS liberty to Biden to Trump, tells me that both of the political sides are controlled opposition.
To add to my point, EVEN if a politician is anti Jewry, he's still bound to the international Jewish banking system. So either he will lose, or/and he will "die from COVID".

You are just jealous of the Jews.

You Nazis and SS are dead and defeated while the real winning super-warriors of today are the elite Shin-Bet. Panzers have long rusted away, but Tsahal's Merkava are the real panzers of today. Nazis have lost and the Jews are winning. You can't stand that and you seethe.

I am not Jewish and I don't care who has the biggest armored dick.

Just open your eyes and accept reality. What is wrong with having a powerful ally, if he can be helpful?

You are just jealous of the Jews.

You Nazis and SS are dead and defeated while the real winning super-warriors of today are the elite Shin-Bet. Panzers have long rusted away, but Tsahal's Merkava are the real panzers of today. Nazis have lost and the Jews are winning. You can't stand that and you seethe.

I am not Jewish and I don't care who has the biggest armored dick.

Just open your eyes and accept reality. What is wrong with having a powerful ally, if he can be helpful?
I don't need to be jealous of the Jews. I don't desire to be one. My race (Chinese) already gave me a glimpse of what Jews are like. Too many jewlikes in my race already.

All I am is that I'm pointing out that Jews and their collabs are up to no good.

The politics of Inceldom is "about inceldom", isn't it?
>Politics of two Jewish political factions.
>Inceldom.

OK, man.

>Politics of two Jewish political factions.
>Inceldom.

OK, man.
Politics is about having allies. Every fight is about having allies. Inceldom is a fight.

There have been millions of political threads on this section.

What a hypocrite your are, as always ...

There have been millions of political threads on this section.

What a hypocrite your are, as always ...
And I always tag them as lounge threads whenever I see them, but the mods usually don't give a shit, because cleaning up ID is low priority compared to something like creating alts or fagposting.

16th Regiment of the Line

JIDF kike nonsense

This. Look at that Obama advisor who got filmed calling Arabs subhuman scum. He supported all sorts of progressive causes during his time in office, yet when it came to the question of Israel he turned into a rambling racist Jew-supremacist.

Jews when it comes to western countries: we love feminism, multiculturalism, and LGBTQ
Jews when it comes to Israel: "die you subhuman Palestinian scum, your whole race is filth"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsI71G11Fzk

^ This guy was super left wing (and continues to be) when it comes to internal American politics, but here is him being 100% racist redneck when it comes to Israhell.

Last edited:
Never, ever, and I mean EVER, trust a Jew. If a Jew's lips are moving, it's lying or telling the truth but with some ulterior motive.

JFL at this garbage kike thread being pinned
I like this being pinned. OPs point is 100% wrong, however, more people need to know that Jews are not pro multi-culti, pro-LGBT or even pro-feminism. Jews hate all of these things and in a completely Jewish society you will not have anything except politics that promote nuclear families and racial nationalism. How Jews behave in a non-Jewish society is completely different of course.

go fuck yourself. most of your thread are interesting but this is just bullcrap

I am against all kikes that don't believe in Jesus, the Messiah.

Jew you will start jewing other Jews if it means a sheckle in his future but that's only when there are no goyim to parasite off of.

Jew you will start jewing other Jews if it means a sheckle in his future but that's only when there are no goyim to parasite off of.
Yeah that's the truth. In fact, there are some infighting in the palenstine thingy already.

go fuck yourself. most of your thread are interesting but this is just bullcrap
Open your eyes, and especially open your head. Things are not always what you think

Jews are a power in the world, no doubt, but it is not the super-power many here think it is. Now, they are seriously fighting among themselves

Open your eyes, and especially open your head. Things are not always what you think

Jews are a power in the world, no doubt, but it is not the super-power many here think it is. Now, they are seriously fighting among themselves
Only the "regular" Jews are fighting among themselves. The (((kikes))) in top column aren't

Sincere Jews have always been on board to take women's rights away. The bible is unequivocally in favor of the father deciding whom his daughter marries. IIRC, it allows the father to unilaterally decide until she's 12, then it allows her to refuse to marry a suitor her father chose, but not to choose suitors of her own.

Catch is, Netanyahu is a genocidal ethnic supremacist, so there can be no true alliance between him and non-Jews.

Sincere Jews have always been on board to take women's rights away. The bible is unequivocally in favor of the father deciding whom his daughter marries. IIRC, it allows the father to unilaterally decide until she's 12, then it allows her to refuse to marry a suitor her father chose, but not to choose suitors of her own.

Catch is, Netanyahu is a genocidal ethnic supremacist, so there can be no true alliance between him and non-Jews.
But there can be tactical short-term alliances, right?

Hell, the guy was sort of "allied" with Hamas against the Fatah (through Qatar intermediation) until last October ...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back