Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The new GTA 6 trailer is full of shitskins and foids

B

bcroger

Major
★★★
So tired of seeing foids and shitskins take over all media.

Probably about some woke, latina bitch who get oppressed by racist police , racism , white males and patriarchy and is forced to fight back.

Of course the Jews will make all the black and latina women as pretty as possible, when in reality 80% are overweight or obese and are in fact the fattest and arguably the ugliest group of ppl on planet earth. Same way JewWood makes all the black men well educated and wealthy (doctors, lawyers etc. ) in movies, when in reality only around 20% even have a basic 4 year college degree. They do this in order to promote "BBC" (which is also a jew myth)

Last edited:
Main character is a woman. It's woke trash.

Have you been to Miami? They tend to be darker down there.

They made it there specifically to promote anti-whiteness.

What about the original Vice City game? Can they never go back to Vice City without it being "woke?"

Main character is a woman. It's woke trash.

I thought it was a "Bonnie & Clyde" thing where there's a main man and a main woman.

Your jew-panic faggot whining aside, genuinely don't know why any of you are surprised...

If you played Red Dead Redemption 2, GTA 6 going "woke" could have been seen from miles and miles away.

Your jew-panic faggot whining aside, genuinely don't know why any of you are surprised...

If you played Red Dead Redemption 2, GTA 6 going "woke" could have been seen from miles and miles away.
Same with god of war. 0 violence, because they assume people could get triggered

They made it there specifically to promote anti-whiteness.
not really, HD universe games had Liberty City and Los Santos but no Vice City, it's just Vice City turn.

I'm so pissed man. Not only 90% of the population will be composed of minorities but, most importantly, there were NO SATIRES on any of the posts/headlines shown in the trailer. I'm 80% sure they are going the Saints Row 4 route. Fuck!

GTA became niggered basically as soon as it became 3D

wypipo doing grand theft auto is le bad because it's like white vigilanteism or some shieeeeeeeeet, can't have that goy

Tbh. It looks fucking great though I didn't think one of the first shots was a game srs. :lul:

GTA: San Andreas had a Black main character. Having non-White characters in a videogame that is centered on violence reflects the statistical reality. The city is largely non-White because that is how a violent city would be in real life. Nothing to thumb our noses at. The real problem is feminism. I hope they do not push the strong woman trope.

Quintessence of woke degenerate trash

words words words dnr

:owo: :owo: :owo: :owo: :owo: :owo: :owo: :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Why are you so mad about the large amount of niggers in a game that allows you to shoot niggers? being contrarian is not a personality you know?

I'm pretty excited for it. It said 2025 for release but it will definitely be 2026.

Not only 90% of the population will be composed of minorities
Miami have very small white population. About satire, it's sad that one of the most funniest things in the GTA series will be almost completely absent because of cancel culture of woke world where you can't make jokes about anything or criticize anything.

Last edited:
watch the radio have talks about incels.

thats miami for u.

Fuck rockstar

Cuckstar games

the main character better be a man, like when did women play video games.

GTA is a shitskin city simulator what did you expect Amish and Mormon shootouts?

IMG 1741

It looked like a POV video of driving through many of the cities in burgerland

a foid character in the game i wont be playing it. hitler predicted jews would fuck things up.

Ugly trailer promoting ugly culture

you guys are nerds good grief
gta got your panties in a bunch this much smh a bunch of moralfags

Just like your average american city

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back