Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The nigger in my apartment complex has kids over

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
These monkeys are running up and down the stairs, I opened my door and there stood a chimplet a nigger kid, The nigger kid run down the stairs back and forth, I closed the fucking door the nigger is still there, I asked the nigger what it was doing and it ran away, I could hear more niggers downstairs mostly other niglets and a woman, Niggers be crazy, I hate when countries get nigger infested, Who knows if they gonna turn violent or bash my head in.

I wish shotguns were legal so i could get some peace.

The niggers went inside a door so now its more quiet.

Hopefully the niggers understood other people live here too and do not want to deal with their niggery!

These monkeys are running up and down the stairs, I opened my door and there stood a chimplet a nigger kid, The nigger kid run down the stairs back and forth, I closed the fucking door the nigger is still there, I asked the nigger what it was doing and it ran away, I could hear more niggers downstairs mostly other niglets and a woman, Niggers be crazy, I hate when countries get nigger infested, Who knows if they gonna turn violent or bash my head in.

Hopefully the niggers understood other people live here too and do not want to deal with their niggery!
Im Lucky I never had nigger neighbors, I see how they act in group and family setting I could only imagine

Im Lucky I never had nigger neighbors, I see how they act in group and family setting I could only imagine
They arrived about 2 years ago when liberals came to power, Now the right wing is back in charge, MOONMAN MOONMAN CANT YOU SEE, BUT NIGGERS ARE STILL HERE!

Sadly your country is a eurocucked country.

I live in a nigger predominant country

They arrived about 2 years ago when liberals came to power, Now the right wing is back in charge, MOONMAN MOONMAN CANT YOU SEE, BUT NIGGERS ARE STILL HERE!

What country u in?

when i lived alone my neighbors upstairs had one baby that was crying here and then and later they had another newborn and it nearly drove me to insanity. I was stupid for not buying ANC headset earlier back when i really needed it