Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The normies are body-shaming us

Normal fags use things out of your control as an insult and believe this type of shit to be a ‘gotcha’

Obvious photoshop.

Normal fags use things out of your control as an insult and believe this type of shit to be a ‘gotcha’
They even call us virgins for mockery in the comments. These are the people who will tell you that there is nothing wrong with being a virgin.:reeeeee::reeeeee:

Body-shaming a woman = :no:
Body-shaming a man = :yes:

Once again, double standards but we're used to :feelsjuice:

Don't forget, women are opressed and body shamed regurarly tee-hee:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I like how militant Atheists are also hating us, even though normalfags also call them loser virgins in their mom's basement. Women aren't gonna have sex with you because you're a virtue signalling cuck.

Woman must Be Worshiped and tailwinded at all Costs :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Who are theses retards with “incel pride” what’s there to proud about subhuman who can’t breed.

View attachment 636491
I like how militant Atheists are also hating us, even though normalfags also call them loser virgins in their mom's basement. Women aren't gonna have sex with you because you're a virtue signalling cuck.
>has syringes symbolizing vaccines and ukie flag
>also has "Intelligence" in the name

brocels I just can't :feelsgah::feelsgah::society:

This is a sign of retribution if this photo isn't fake and incels gathered up.

They are only honest when insulting us.

Incels are a joke, literally.

yes incels are the top 1 familiy creators:panties:
As if the women who kill their babies every few weeks are better at creating strong families than us.

Seems like a government op to gin up resentment. It’s not the first time the government has done this to communities. Look at what they did to the black power movement in the 60s, they co-opted it and tried to foster public resentment. Now they’re just doing it to a new group today.

Another day, same shit.

Seems like a government op to gin up resentment. It’s not the first time the government has done this to communities. Look at what they did to the black power movement in the 60s, they co-opted it and tried to foster public resentment. Now they’re just doing it to a new group today.

Another day, same shit.
This :yes::yes:

Average Lefti bommer on Twitter trying hard to be funny

View attachment 636491
That atheist’s username is the most pretentious name I’ve heard

kill all normies