Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The number of sexless men has tripled in the last decade

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/jM2phKP5YBA

Check out the comment section, full of blackpilled comments, even Normies are waking up to the harsh reality of being an average/below average male in modern day feminist/gynocentric society

keep putting women on a pedestal

It kind of makes me happy. I would have died a virgin no matter the circumstances, but this way I at least have more people who understand me. Better to be an incel in a society of incels than a society of normies.

jsut annihilating tinder is not enough
at this point, true redemption is only in hell :feelsdevil:
cant wait to apply to a hell pit architect job :feelzez:

150,000 views! That is huge! Average men are slowly becoming Blackpilled. Yes, I still contend that something has to happen in a few decades to come when men no longer play along with this rigged game.

I don't mean to burst anyone's bubble but let's be honest: Even though some normies are waking up to the harsh reality of the foid dating scene, it will never be complete. Nothing is going to change at all. It's only going to get worse. Attractive people are repopulating with other attractive more often than in the past and the same with unattractive people. Social media is not going away. This planet is fucking doomed.

However, any awareness helps I suppose. Having one person wake up to this nonsense is better than none.

keep putting women on a pedestal

You’re on a forum which was literally made for the purpose of giving incels a place to vent and have discussion about lack of female companionship and sex, you are also pedestalizing women just by using this forum , if we go by your logic then every user of this forum is pedestalizing women just by their mere presence on this forum.

If we extend your shitty logic even further, then simply being a heterosexual male who feels sexual attraction to women (in accordance to the laws of nature) is an act of “pedestalizing women.”

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

It kind of makes me happy. I would have died a virgin no matter the circumstances, but this way I at least have more people who understand me. Better to be an incel in a society of incels than a society of normies.

Same it makes me happy to know that I’m not alone in my suffering, if I have to suffer then I want others to suffer with me