Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The number of truecels on this forum would be very very low

Im to ugly for arranged maariage tbh

I'll bring you back to the 95% of white women excluding middle eastern men from their dating pool statistic.

Do you really think southern baptists of all people would be in that 5% that won't exclude us?

They don't care about what you are but they are about how you look.
You don't look much like a middle eastern guy

TBH this is massive cope and I am not even Muslim. Muslim women are really hot, and by Muslim I mean Muslims from Middle East not some Paki or Curry livig in your city. Just choosing the worst pics doesn't mean anything.

Cope.

The hot Muslims are the "modern" ones that have sex and are not pure which defeats the purpose of seeking out a Muslim. If you're going to get a non-virgin might as well get a white normie girl.

Cope.

The hot Muslims are the "modern" ones that have sex and are not pure which defeats the purpose of seeking out a Muslim. If you're going to get a non-virgin might as well get a white normie girl.

I ain't muslim so I am not getting any Muslim pussy. Lol what is modern? Since when did look become dependent on how modern a girl is, I thought that depends on genetics, kek. I though he was a Muslim so I suggested virgin Muslim girl. A non Muslim's chances of getting a virgin Muslim girl are as much as that of a Muslim getting a virgin Christian girl. Both very close to zero.