Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The odds are stacked against the below average, and the older you get the worse it becomes...a calculation

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
Remember these calculations are really fucking OVERESTIMATED. For simplicity I just used these numbers ending with 0 or 5

All these factors need to be true for you to get a gf:

-she needs to agree on a date (5% chance)
-she needs to like you (5%)
-YOU need to like HER (25%)
-it can't just be ANY foid (10% - amount of quality women is low)
-she needs to be SHORTER than you (suifuel for manlets) (5%)
-name any other factor I forgot

Calculating all this together, we're at about 0.0001%, or 1 in 1,000,000, that this will happen. Effectively one in a million is zero in particular if you think that my numbers totally overestimate the probability.

Last edited:
Yeah for manlets its so brutal, your looking for a needle in a haystack, although I would date a woman taller or shorter than me I don't care.

Yeah for manlets its so brutal, your looking for a needle in a haystack, although I would date a woman taller or shorter than me I don't care.
you're 20 right? or how old?
if you're 20 would you date a 25 year old?

you're 20 right? or how old?
if you're 20 would you date a 25 year old?
I would consider a 25 year old, but to ultimately date them would depend on other factors but that is not an instant and hard no for me.