Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The only downside to state-mandated wives

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
If this idea were to come to fruition, major problems would occur. For instance, wives will murder their husbands because they do not want to be forced to marry a guy that they are not attracted to. One way to prevent wives from murdering their husbands is to hand over the death penalty to any woman who murders her husband, not life in prison.

Last edited:
Well, thats never going to happen so, pointless even speculating. Higher chance of you kidnapping a foid and making her your slave tbh

i n
Well, thats never going to happen so, pointless even speculating. Higher chance of you kidnapping a foid and making her your slave tbh
it won't happen because western men are faggots

i n

it won't happen because western men are faggots
They're certainly becoming more feminine and soy induced, for the most part yes.

The only downside to state-mandated wives​

Plenty of downsides to "state mandated wives".

If the state appoints an obese 1/10 landwhale to be your wife, you'll be stuck with her for the rest of your life.

Better to be alone than be forced to live with a woman you find repulsive.

Last edited:

If the state appoints an obese 1/10 landwhale to be your wife, you'll be stuck with her for the rest of your life.

Better to be alone than be stuck with a woman you find repulsive.
Wives will be assigned to men based on their looks. Basically, each male will be paired with their looksmatch, this sounds fair to me

wives will murder their husbands because they do not want to be forced to marry a guy that they are not attracted to
Which is why they should all be locked in cages and restrained. How pathetic is it that foid nature is so despicable that we need to resort to these measures just to keep them in check?

Which is why they should all be locked in cages and restrained. How pathetic is it that foid nature is so despicable that we need to resort to these measures just to keep them in check?
Yeah, it is difficult to control female nature.

Oh my god this is a goddamn nightmare

Based kidnappER

Oh my god this is a goddamn nightmare
Imagine some dudes dream of some far right government taking power and this very government forces him to marry with such woman :feelskek:

Wives will be assigned to men based on their looks. Basically, each male will be paired with their looksmatch, this sounds fair to me

It's fair in theory. But the reality is something else.

If you're super ugly, your looksmatch will be as ugly as you. You'll never feel attracted to her. But you'll have to provide for her for the rest of your life.

it's much better to be single.

Last edited:
The biggest problem: They won't love you

i imagine they'll find the soonest opportunity to stab you in the throat while you sleep

Just beat them

sh

Better to be alone than be forced to live with a woman you find repulsive.
state-madated wives should be based on looksmatch, so you'll only get somebody equal to your looks so every guy's happy

Imagine some dudes dream of some far right government taking power and this very government forces him to marry with such woman :feelskek:
Horrifying, genuinely, and the guy isn't even ugly too. This is like some shit from that one Goosebumps episode called "Dont go to sleep". Anyway, I propose mandatory looksmatched marriages, so 5/10 man with his female counterpart and so on, although imo there should be some level of eugenics implemented to prevent considerably deformed/disabled people from being born

sh

state-madated wives should be based on looksmatch, so you'll only get somebody equal to your looks so every guy's happy
I'd be so content with mine, yet she hates me. It's like joker's story in The Dark Knight, his disfigured wife can't stand the sight of him after he also becomes disfigured.

I'd be so content with mine, yet she hates me. It's like joker's story in The Dark Knight, his disfigured wife can't stand the sight of him after he also becomes disfigured.
I wouldn't be an incel today if my looksmatch gave me a chance. But NO, I am nothing to her. And I will always hate the female gender for that they have done to me

The biggest problem: They won't love you
I learned to accept female love is non-existent many months ago. It hurt like hell but I overcame it. Sure, I wish they could love and all, but alas its an impossibility. Foids kill me, they're practically the closest thing to demons in real life. Luring and deceiving men with their looks while their true form is ugly and twisted. Who they really are on the inside is a crooked, hideous creature

I wouldn't be an incel today if my looksmatch gave me a chance. But NO, I am nothing to her. And I will always hate the female gender for that they have done to me

Attachments

• Screen_Recording_20230819-103320_YouTube_1.mp4
    5.9 MB

If this idea were to come to fruition, major problems would occur. For instance, wives will murder their husbands because they do not want to be forced to marry a guy that they are not attracted to. One way to prevent wives from murdering their husbands is to hand over the death penalty to any woman who murders her husband, not life in prison.
foids will do anything to evade being the boyfriend of an ugly male

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back