Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only emotions I feel are bitterness envy sorrow and resentment

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I only feel bitterness envy sorrow and resentment I’m envious of people that have mog me in any sort of way I envy NEETs that get to LDAR comfortably because they’re rich or have something else while I gotta suffer at some wageslave job and get zero intimacy from a woman I never had a girlfriend and I know the reason why I hate Chads I hate tall men rather they’re ugly or not they mog me height wise I hate people with deep voices any and everybody that’s doing better than I am I got nothing but resentment towards them I been skinny my entire life I never had an average frame never in my entire life while there’s people that got to experience being a normal weight their whole life I never got that experience I hate people that had social circles in middle school and high school I was always an outcast I always sat alone i always went to social events alone while people here had and still have social circles all people ever done to me was bully me and ignore me every single group that’s why I have no empathy for anybody cause I was never shown any sort of compassion

change avi if you want to ascend

Is this reclusemaxxer?

mogs me i only feel emptyness