Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

THE ONLY FUCKING RUSSIAN INVASION WE NEED FUCKING WORLD, RUSSIA JUST INVADE WOKE SHIT AMERICA ALEREDY

FUCK YOUR PRONOUNS, IT DOES NOT MAKE MY CHRONIC PAIN OR LIFE ANY BETTER AND FUCK YOU FOR EXCLUDING AUTISTIC MEN!

YOUR GENDER POLITICS SUCK ASS, PLEASE STOP, ITS FUCKING UP THE WORLD, MAKING A MAN A WOMAN IS CRAZY!

Great movie, Fuck woke america! I used to love america now its shit, I love america tractor redneck culture, Not this gay cut your dickoff become women shit culture!

Great movie, Fuck woke america! I used to love america now its shit, I love america tractor redneck culture, Not this gay cut your dickoff become women shit culture!

trannies are mentally ill.

most are either homeless or NEET or working a garbage job with low pay.

When do you ever see a tranny as a doctor, attorney, engineer or at a high paying position?

Never right? Exactly.

Good on original poster for posting things against trannys.

They are mentally ill and need mental health drugs not surgeries and hormones to be like a female.

trannies are mentally ill.

most are either homeless or NEET or working a garbage job with low pay.

When do you ever see a tranny as a doctor, attorney, engineer or at a high paying position?

Never right? Exactly.

Good on original poster for posting things against trannys.

They are mentally ill and need mental health drugs not surgeries and hormones to be like a female.
Russia is based, Marked feminism as terrorist threat