Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The only kind of men women bully

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
Are the men that give them no sense of being dangerous, aggressive or low inhib. Literal betas.

No, looks don't matter here, you could be an ugly scrawny guy but if you give serious or thug vibes women will think twice before trying to ridicule you, because unconsciously they know any man can beat them easily.

So if you were bullied by women at any stage of your life you were a high inhib beta soy cuck or she was with a big group of friends, but if it wasn't the latter, stop coping, it wasn't because you were ugly.

If a girl complimented me on my butt shape, not my nonexistent brawn nor brains, is that counted as her making fun of me?

Whoever got bullied by a foid in this forum should be banned

I occasionally get random women trashing me in real life sometimes, I do verbally defend myself though but it’s insulting that they assume I’m a cuck that they can push around because that is just not me.

I occasionally get random women trashing me in real life sometimes, I do verbally defend myself though but it’s insulting that they assume I’m a cuck that they can push around because that is just not me.
If you are defending yourself you are not a cuck

You need to stop giving those vibes

You need to stop giving those vibes
I just mind my own business. Like, a random female started on me when I was just walking back from a shop. How do I avoid giving those vibes though to be honest?

Are the men that give them no sense of being dangerous, aggressive or low inhib. Literal betas.

No, looks don't matter here, you could be an ugly scrawny guy but if you give serious or thug vibes women will think twice before trying to ridicule you, because unconsciously they know any man can beat them easily.

So if you were bullied by women at any stage of your life you were a high inhib beta soy cuck or she was with a big group of friends, but if it wasn't the latter, stop coping, it wasn't because you were ugly.
True

There is a world between a scrawny incel women don’t respect and an OGRECEL tall and ugly , women will not mess with you , they will even respect you , some will even have sex

she was with a big group of friends, but if it wasn't the latter, stop coping, it wasn't because you were ugly.
The disgusting degenerate was enabled by a large group of males who mocked me behind my back.
When we were 1 to 1, that trashcan shut her mouth.

The only kind that women bully are virgins, AKA incels, a beta with a girlfriend or a beta that has hookups has a better status than a masculine and assertive incel.

No, looks don't matter here, you could be an ugly scrawny guy but if you give serious or thug vibes women will think twice before trying to ridicule you
100% true, but i think they would If there's a Chad around her to protect her

The only kind that women bully are virgins, AKA incels, a beta with a girlfriend or a beta that has hookups has a better status than a masculine and assertive incel.
If you’re incel you’re not masculine in their eye

So if you were bullied by women at any stage of your life you were a high inhib beta soy cuck
this is true I used to get laughed at by both genders until I changed my clothing, became jacked and reduced social anxiety( high T maxxed) :society:

Low IQ response. Fakecels don’t exist on this site and Certainly wouldn’t be here since 2018.
I've gotten warning for that kind of brag :feels:

If you’re incel you’re not masculine in their eye
Indeed, this is true, a incel is never masculine, this is why the concept of "he looks beta so he is not respected" is not objective or true, a man that looks beta who is a sexhaver is more masculine and not bullying-material compared to a incel

Nah, you can also be bullied by foids for being autistic. Remember, they can tell. :feelsjuice:

she was with a big group of friends
She was with her male classmates, each of which could easily beat the shit out of me. But tbh, yeah, I'm kinda weak also.

I just mind my own business. Like, a random female started on me when I was just walking back from a shop. How do I avoid giving those vibes though to be honest?
this is true I used to get laughed at by both genders until I changed my clothing, became jacked and reduced social anxiety( high T maxxed) :society:
That basically.
The clothing part is the most important imo.
For example, if you are always wearing polo shirts with jeans and running shoes you will be perceived as high inhib, while if you wear tank tops with shorts (above the knee), even if you have no muscle, you will be perceived more low inhib.

That basically.
For example, if you are always wearing polo shirts with jeans and running shoes you will be perceived as high inhib, while if you wear tank tops with shorts (above the knee), even if you have no muscle, you will be perceived more low inhib.
Thanks, bro.

Eh guys like us don’t get shit, it’s fine to share some positives we may experience. But don’t make an accusation of calling me a fakecel cause the word really has a shitty meaning to it. It’s like redditcucks throwing around incel to try to insult any man who isn’t a soy guzzling bluepilled idiot. Just becomes a buzzword and holds no value at all.
Fakecel is a buzzword at thus point.

yes I started wearing adidas shorts and all my clothes are black:society: this gives a high T gopnik look, plus your body language needs to be low inhib, which can be mastered even for mentalcels (being jacked helps a lot though) :society:

make a thread for skinny fats like me on how to gymmaxx.
i want them gainz :feelsping::feelsping:

make a thread for skinny fats like me on how to gymmaxx.
i want them gainz :feelsping::feelsping:
I just lift heavy like a retard and eat a lot :feelstastyman::society:

I like powerlifting type training and trying to improve strength every workout. I max out every training session and all of my working sets are to absolute failure :society:

Anyone who has been bullied by a female needs to donate their organs to charity

The downies at my school were actually treated better by my peers than I was. :fuk:
Because Normans like to virtue signal. If you're visibly retarded, then they think it's a taboo to bully you ( however, many still bully retards ). But if you're mildly retarded or have dysfunctional brain due to trauma from abuse or mental illness, then they think it's OK to bully you and you deserve to be treated like dirt.

They bully:

Short men
Bald man
Men with small penises
Ugly men