Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The only reason why your unattractive dad found a woman and conceived you…

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
…is because unfuckable (and therefore unlovable) men have been reproducing for generations because of social pressure for women to be with them. Most men are not even supposed to have sex. Now that women can choose there is a genetic garbage dump out there. It would take many generations to fix this if not outright human genetic engineering.

Ideally unattractive men would still be chosen by some women because she likes the guy but that’s now how it works, sadly. But if you force a woman to marry you, you risk an unloving and cold, miserable marriage.

Basically, shit’s fucked.

Last edited:
it's because he ran JBW

He got an arranged marriage with my mom. Their relationship is completely broken.
If only attractive people are allowed to breed then unattractive women should be weeded out of the gene pool too and ideally in selective breeding, stuff like IQ and EQ should be favored over facial attractiveness.

He looked better than me at his age so he secured my mom virgin at 18. :feelsmage:

I don't even think he had sex until his early 30s.
He had to settle for a fat, divorced single mom.
But he had no self-awareness not to spread his fucked up genes.

Way easier back then. No online dating for endless simping. No jobs that had to hire women to fill quota (they had to rely on men to survive). No welfare state that pretty much carries women on its shoulders nowadays. No biased courts that rip off men during divorce. Some actual cultural decency where girls were taught to be good housewives and care for their husbands. And due to constant wars and less advanced medicine, men died in a much higher rate which balanced out m/f ratio for less competition (now we have 1.15/1 ratio)

I bet you most of our dads would be an incel virgins in 2021 browsing .is. Boomers have no idea how lucky they are.

My dad often humble brags but he had no idea how fucking lucky he was during his student time

I have been treated like absolutely shit, excluded, rejected, humiliated compared to people that have similar looks to me. I don't know if it is because I'm non NT, or mental cel or socially anxious but people with the exact same or even worse looks have gotten so much more than me