Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Penis Is A Social Construct

Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
This is the state of modern academia: 

z3yPtxg.png

The penis as a social construct. 

cMgEVsI.jpg

These are the people who believe that they have SCIENCE! on their side and that their opponents are the anti-scientific nutjobs. 

K11sHCS.png

UivkV1W.jpg

sociology isn't a science

So I'm owed a pussy pass too.

Whoever is saying this isn't a scientist. They aren't being rational.

It's the god damn leftist's and their gender dysphoria.

Incelibate anarchist said:
It's the god damn leftist's and their gender dysphoria.
they are homophobic doctors

nausea said:
True but the following isn't sociology, they call it "gender studies" and it's really dumb.

So much penis envy, lol...

idkwattodowithlife said:
So much penis envy, lol...
Some of them figured they could circumvent the whole label by claiming to be men but they aren't men, they are women LARPing as men so it's still the same, little do they know their cock-envious nature is still present, this all goes on in their heads as they vehemently argue they don't want to have dicks or aren't jealous of men for having dicks, but in reality, they do wish they could piss while standing and fucking each others with an organic dick.

Juxtaposition6 said:
nausea said:
True but the following isn't sociology, they call it "gender studies" and it's really dumb.
ah yeah such is degeneration, unscientific and transvestite

nausea said:
ah yeah such is degeneration, unscientific and transvestite

Gender studies should be banned.

Actual science can be replicated

hello @idkwattodowithlife

Juxtaposition6 said:
Some of them figured they could circumvent the whole label by claiming to be men but they aren't men, they are women LARPing as men so it's still the same, little do they know their cock-envious nature is still present, this all goes on in their heads as they vehemently argue they don't want to have dicks or aren't jealous of men for having dicks, but in reality, they do wish they could piss while standing and fucking each others with an organic dick.
A lot of them presume men have much more sexual freedom than them, however that's further from the truth.

A lot of the ones that have "penis envy" are usually Lesbians and Trans, nothing really surprising tbh.

nausea said:
hello @idkwattodowithlife

Well hello Nausea ;). I guess you must be blasting some Nasheeds in the background and playing Bioshock lol.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I guess you must be blasting some Nasheeds in the background and playing Bioshock lol.
the first one truly, no videogames anymore atm

Red Shambhala said:
This is the state of modern academia: 

z3yPtxg.png

The penis as a social construct.

This was actually a hoax, and a seriously incisive one at that. That this deliberately absurd jest was swallowed whole by a panel of pomo reviewers is, however, an even better illustration of how laughable 'intellectuals' have become as a class. Sex defenders (a term I think should replace SJW in common parlance; it's a much more biting epithet, well suited to describe the sort of 'sex-positive', shrill hypocrites at the vanguard of feminized mass culture) are deluded beyond compare.

I want society to give me a better penis.

A Good Friend said:
I want society to give me a better penis.

But penises don't exist, the same with eyes and mirrors.

Kointo said:
But penises don't exist, the same with eyes and mirrors.

My eyes use my mirrors to see an inadequate penis, whatever Jaden says.