Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory the pepper spray guy didn't do nothing unironically

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
he has just talked with some foids, he was PUNCHED by a foid just for the "crime" of talking to her, and ONCE he pepper sprayed two foids (also pepper spray is harmless)

he has just talked with some foids, he was PUNCHED by a foid just for the "crime" of talking to her, and ONCE he pepper sprayed two foids (also pepper spray is harmless)
I imagine he's at least looked at this forum. Heck, he might be an online member right now.

What he said is free speech. You can go up to random people and say mean things to them as long as you are not threatening them. And the foids attacked him first, they should be in jail.

Asked jewgle and this is what it said:
Is harassment a crime?
Harassment is a Class B misdemeanor, punishable by not more than 180 days in a county jail and/or a fine of not more than $2,000. But, if you have been convicted of harassment before, it becomes a Class A misdemeanor, which could mean up to a year in county jail and/or fines up to $4,000.

Asked jewgle and this is what it said:
Is harassment a crime?
Harassment is a Class B misdemeanor, punishable by not more than 180 days in a county jail and/or a fine of not more than $2,000. But, if you have been convicted of harassment before, it becomes a Class A misdemeanor, which could mean up to a year in county jail and/or fines up to $4,000.
What’s the definition of harassment. I don’t think this fits. Like I said, I think it 1A protected speech to say whatever to people, even if it’s rude, as long as it’s not threatening them. I could be wrong.

But once again we see the courts throwing out the law and charging people to fit societal narrative.

Be honest. No court is going to agree with your reasoning, especially if the verdict is being decided by the jury.

Call me a cuck if you want, this guy clearly acted with the intent of provoking so reaction from these foids.
I just know in a city near me some based people went up to some fags and told them they are disgusting pieces of shit etc. when the fags cried to the police they said it was protected speech.

He used the pepper spray for self defense, which seeing as the foids provoked him is completly legal

Cucked foid-worshipping society won't agree with you, he pepper-sprayed out of self defence

he was PUNCHED by a foid just for the "crime" of talking to her
That or she didn't like him picking on her sitting Indian friend I dunno. He was basically ignoring Emily when she did the sucker-punch, maybe she was jealous she was no longer the center of his focus and wanted to bring the focus back on herself.

ONCE he pepper sprayed two foids
Only orange-dress deserved it, the 2nd girl who got sprayed (thin QT in black, not the fatty in black he was hitting on earlier) had tried earlier to stop orange-dress throwing her shoe.

I don't have a whole lot of sympathy tho since she gave up and chose to stand w/ orange-dress.

IMO once your friend tries to initiate violence like this and you can't disarm you you should GTFO so you don't get caught in the pepper spray she'll inevitably get when she chooses to throw the show.
(also pepper spray is harmless)
ALMOST. Repeated exposure in a short time can damage the corneas but in rare one-off situations the body can repair the damage.

Weren’t most of the times he maced people self defense?

Pepper spray is insanely painful is it not? :feelsdevil:

the incel community stands firmly behind him, even tho he isnt an incel technically..there is a bigger war to fight here..the war on low SMV males by the cuckhold soyciety