Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The photgrapher foid made my day

BoliMeKurac

BoliMeKurac

Recruit
★★★
I needed pics for my passport. (Passportmaxxing very soon)

Mennn when I entered the store, a tanned brunette girl in a sexy outfit greeted me.
Her outfit was also brown but the upper part didn't covered her belly and most of the chest area (except of the tits).

When we took the pics she wanted me to move my head at certain angle, I failed.
So she came up to me, bends down and touched my face. Keep in mind how her outfit looks. At that moment her tits were very well exposed but she also had very beautful shinning eyes (green or blue).
And she came up to me twice because I was too stupid or just on purpose stupid. (Hehe)

When she gave me the photos, I said 'perfect', so she gave me a friendly laugh.

When I checked the pics later, I did looked kind of souless because of my eye bags

She was the best looking foid that I saw in a very long time. Damn, why didn't gave no fucks and just asked her for her IG.

Keep in my mind it was just me and her in the store and the streets were empty because it was raining. Mennn The things that I would have done

In my country you can simply go into photo cabins and get good photos as well for much less money than what a photographer would charge