Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The phrase "tall normie" is proof that face>height

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I've seen this board countless time say "I see Chads, Chadlites, and tall normies get all the girls." Notice how they say tall normie, implying the dude had an average face. How come they never use the phrase "Average heighted Chad", referring to a dude with a Chad face? Oh, here's why:

JFL @ coping manlets.

Face>Height
Chad face with average height slays on Tinder.

Tall guy with average face does shit on Tinder.

And Tinder is real life

and the war has begun

Height will help with many other things as face will only help socially.

I agree Face is more important
Height will help with many other things as face will only help socially.
Pretty much this. It’s easy to throw this being 6ft , If he was something like 5’4 he would’ve had different experiences mostly with the heightpill. Height is more than just dating so I can see why short guys say is the most important

I'm mainly focused on dating/sex.
Height is a gold standard, it can be measured. A good face is made up of lots of things. I think as a currency height would be more important because its easier to measure. Also height cannot be changed as easily as face.

Tallfags can heightmog other normies and Chadlite manlets that happen to be standing nearby.

Tallfags are hopeless vs. normal height Chad though.

Cope, Chad is automatically tall

I think its more complicated than height > face or face > height tbh. You really need a balance at the end of the day and only so much ugly face/manletism is tolerated by females.

Face has always been superior to height. Cope if you deny this.

manlets usually shit that excuse out because their face is atleast decent and i they want to sound more incel

Being tall makes you respected and feard by society. No one respects or takes seriously a 5'8 guy.

If you're tall, get facial surgery. Boom instant Chad unless you believe all that frame BS, in which you could likely just work out for a few months and a majority of foids wouldn't give a shit about your wrists.

If you're short, you're pretty much fucked unless all you need is 4 inches of height. Even then, the surgery is extremely painful and has an extremely long recovery time + it's incredibly bad for your legs, leads to a higher risk of broken bones, and you'll have walking troubles later in life.

You don't see many tallcels here, why do you think that is?

manlets usually shit that excuse out because their face is atleast decent and i they want to sound more incel
Uses the slur manlet, ironic

If you're tall, get facial surgery. Boom instant Chad unless you believe all that frame BS, in which you could likely just work out for a few months and a majority of foids wouldn't give a shit about your wrists.

If you're short, you're pretty much fucked unless all you need is 4 inches of height. Even then, the surgery is extremely painful and has an extremely long recovery time + it's incredibly bad for your legs, leads to a higher risk of broken bones, and you'll have walking troubles later in life.

You don't see many guys with Chad faces here, why do you think that is?

You don't see many guys with Chad faces here, why do you think that is?
I mean, Knajjd is quite GL but his height kills him.

A majority of people who post here are short, you see height threads every single day on this forum. Face matters, but that can be fixed.
Height matters, but that's permanent.

I mean, Knajjd is quite GL but his height kills him.

A majority of people who post here are short, you see height threads every single day on this forum. Face matters, but that can be fixed.
Height matters, but that's permanent.

I wasn't arguing about what can be changed I was arguing what is more important in terms of attractiveness. The fact that you're changing the argument suggest you know that face is more important.

oh no i said a bad word,imprison me.
Op used it as well,why are you crying to me o.0
I'm not, but you can be ugly man or an ugly manlet.
Manlet is a word solely meant to shame short men.

I wasn't arguing about what can be changed I was arguing what is more important in terms of attractiveness. The fact that you're changing the argument suggests you know that face is more important.
My argument has been primarily regarding the ability for tall people to redeem their deficiency, our arguments never came into direct conflict with each other. Also, my second post was just for answering your question to give an example of a good looking person who posts here in mocking reference to a statement I made in my post regarding my argument.

I acknowledge fully that face matters more, but I believe both can be nullified if under bad circumstances.

Example:
4'5 man with God tier frame, a body that looks like a Greek sculpture, and a perfect face.
6'4 man with shit frame and an ugly goblin face.

Both would do awfully in terms of sexual success in comparison to a 5'10 normal-looking man.

Let's take that same 5'10 man and match him off against a 5'8 GL man, the 5'10 man would lose.

But let's say that 5'8 man lost 6 inches of height and became 5'2.

The 5'2 GL man would lose against the 5'10 normal-looking man.

The point that I'm trying to make is that in all those situations the taller man would win if they got facial surgery, but short men cannot get viable and effective surgery for their height.

and there is a dickpill in the pic

height > face

As always, height is a multiplier... Multiply anything by 0 it's still zero

Just get 20k set aside before you hit the male wall at 25, bro.

I'm not, but you can be ugly man or an ugly manlet.
Manlet is a word solely meant to shame short men.
and shitskin is a word used to shame ethnics,yet they dont cry about people using it