Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The point of enforced monogamy isn't to make "romantic couples", it's to destroy the value of female validation.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
it 100% is. In the past both you and Chad would be give ONE wife, and that's it.
but chad's wife would be enamored with him and mine would be resentful, its literally impossible that his life wouldn't be 1000x better as a result

but chad's wife would be enamored with him and mine would be resentful, its literally impossible that his life wouldn't be 1000x better as a result
you would not be as aware and mentally destroyed by that though. It wouldn't be 1000x better, just a little bit

Peasents and slaves didn't know that they were oppressed

Said Wife of yours could cheat with Chad behind your back and not get caught
there could be laws in place to minimize that like in muslim countries

there could be laws in place to minimize that like in muslim countries
maybe it would be better than what we have now. but if you are ugly, i dont think you will ever live a happylife.
validation is crucial tbh

maybe it would be better than what we have now. but if you are ugly, i dont think you will ever live a happylife.
validation is crucial tbh
ugliness affects your social life, so you may be onto something there

so you admit they were bluepilled
depends how you define "bluepilled"

there's a difference between not caring and not knowing. If you don't care about female valdation, that isn't bluepilled. en not worrying about female validation is part of why they didn't stress over how attracted the females were to them.

depends how you define "bluepilled"

there's a difference between not caring and not knowing. If you don't care about female valdation, that isn't bluepilled. en not worrying about female validation is part of why they didn't stress over how attracted the females were to them.
so according to you betabuxes are blackpilled...?

so according to you betabuxes are blackpilled...?
I'm specifically talking about betabuxxes in the pre romantic era. They were men who knew that the women were forced into the relationship, and thus weren't stressed about validation. Blackpilled in that sense and also that women were not equals to men

Pretty sure prostitutes woud gush all over chad, and let him fuck for free tho
that doesn't contradict the point of enforced monogamy

Peasents and slaves didn't know that they were oppressed
Theres social media now, and even poor people got internet and smartphone
It means poor folks from 3rd world country can easily peep how 1st worlders live
Muslim foid can peep all the white chads, while theyre married to their subhuman
Sand betabuxxes,

And will now compare her man to all the other she sees online
Lookswise, status wise, money wise
Trust me, this isnt an exaggeration, its true

Even wthout smartphone and internet these foids would still compare their husbands with their friends husbands, but there aint much chads / jetsetter in her social circle..

Now bcs they can SEE what western foid get to have, they must feel miserable

The only time foid is truly grateful for a husband is when they cant provide for themselves, now even saudi foid go through college and can hold jobs. They just think their men is a burden.

and would be very uninterested in the husband, thats how my mom is.

And he married her what 40 years ago, when the foid are less damaged, and most foid marry as virgin. And I live in majority muslim country.

Imagine the quality of the foid now, I wouldnt wanna marry and be stuck with that, and have to lose my wealth if I decide to leave.
I read online some wife refuse to fck their husband after only a few years marriage so now he had to go to prostitutes which aint cheap.
that doesn't contradict the point of enforced monogamy
In those era they dont work comfy office jobs, most work backbreaking job in mine / factory / farm, and be drafted if theres war.
While foid sits at home and do the easy job and maybe open their leg once / twice a day. So its no wonder foid feels lucky to have husband, and they dont feel too oppressed, even if they cant fuck around, they dont have to hold jobs or go to war like men.

She only have to serve food, clean, do light work around the farm and sex him. In return she got to be protected, have kids, fed, etc.

Now that they have to go through education for so long, go through college and wageslave like men, and the world is safer and they didnt need mens protection as much, they refuse to be subservient, or accept being cheated on by their husband, or having to have sex when they didnt feel like.

Last edited:
In those era they dont work comfy office jobs, most work backbreaking job in mine / factory / farm, and be drafted if theres war.
While foid sits at home and do the easy job and maybe open their leg once / twice a day. So its no wonder foid feels lucky to have husband, and they dont feel too oppressed, even if they cant fuck around, they dont have to hold jobs or go to war like men.

She only have to serve food, clean, do light work around the farm and sex him. In return she got to be protected, have kids, fed, etc.

Now that they have to go through education for so long, go through college and wageslave like men, and the world is safer and they didnt need mens protection as much, they refuse to be subservient, or accept being cheated on by their husband, or having to have sex when they didnt feel like.
well obviously women having rights and being put in education makes them think they deserve Chad. The point is to take away females rights and return to where they are dependent on their husband