Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious the problem with CBP channel

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
in his videos he always uses incels as the buzzword and scapegoat for bad ppl in the blackpilled comunity

"its the incels who want a trad wife and have high standards"

"thats an incel-y thing to think"

"all these incels keep bibidy bobidy boo"

I have never heard of this radio channel before.

What frequency is it on?

He used to be blackpilled now he’s redpilled/bluepilled

he's a normie afterall
Ye I don't think he understands that there are genuine 2-3/10s out there who literally can't go outside without having people laugh and comment on our physical appearance and can't do anything about our situation

in his videos he always uses incels as the buzzword and scapegoat for bad ppl in the blackpilled comunity

No he’s just a normie boomer brag fag. I don’t take him seriously. The based Pluto did a reaction vid to his latest video and he roasted him good
Ye I don't think he understands that there are genuine 2-3/10s out there who literally can't go outside without having people laugh and comment on our physical appearance and can't do anything about our situation
Yea tbh. He also says “4-7 guys” like a 4 is anywhere near a 7

No he’s just a normie boomer brag fag. I don’t take him seriously. The based Pluto did a reaction vid to his latest video and he roasted him good

Who is the based pluto? Genuinely haven't heard of him before

Who is the based pluto? Genuinely haven't heard of him before
Look up his jewtube channel he’s alrite. He’s like a black guy who yells and cements in black pill truths. It’s pretty based

He looks down on incels and is just using the blackpill to get views. He also justifies the way the world and ridicules males that complain about it to gain favor with women. Of course that gets him lots of normie viewers.

He looks down on incels and is just using the blackpill to get views. He also justifies the way the world and ridicules males that complain about it to gain favor with women. Of course that gets him lots of normie viewers.
His videos on how to fix the incel problem were just saying nothing.

never heard of him but i'll take your word for it.

His videos on how to fix the incel problem were just saying nothing.

tbh
He shits on all copes incels have, claims men that talk about being mistreated by women are the ones that are gynocentric, is using the blackpill to grow his youtube audience and has tons of failed normie followers that like to bully and make fun of men women find unattractive.
He also makes snarky comments on channels like Yogioabs from time to time.

But he is Australian and that isn't surprising. Australia is one of the most anti nonchad male countries in the world.

tbh
He shits on all copes incels have, claims men that talk about being mistreated by women are the ones that are gynocentric, is using the blackpill to grow his youtube audience and has tons of failed normie followers that like to bully and make fun of men women find unattractive.
He also makes snarky comments on channels like Yogioabs from time to time.

But he is Australian and that isn't surprising. Australia is one of the most anti nonchad male countries in the world.

Was a big fan of his he does speak truths and I know he is a true believer in the black I do think he is going hard on incels