Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The professor said I made a great presentation today, and why that's a bad thing and now I'm anxious about it.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Alright so today I gave this presentation. Got a pretty good source (that's the hard part), ctrl+c ctrl+v, reading from the powerpoint and then improvising commentary on every paragraph. Standard bullshit move of mine, works like a charm.

Anyway, it was too good. Fuck. Didn't think that could backfire.

The presentation was good and apparently I hit a couple keywords that she really liked. Anyway, after my presentation is over, as usual I put the tab on mute and move on my with my life. Ate, shat, browsed .co, would've fapped if my dick weren't still infected. Anyway, 2 hours later and it's almost time for the lecture to end. I always tune in for the last few minutes in case they say something important.

And the worst thing happened ... she said my presentation was great. The problem is, she said it in a way that made me think that she had been referencing me and my presentation every now and then. I'm like 70% sure that at a certain point she called me out and asked me for my input. And of course I didn't hear that cause I was off watching sitcoms or playing with my pussy cat or something.

Damn, now that's the second professor that knows I'm not actually listening. At least this one is kind of nice, elderly and doesn't really give a shit. The other ones are bitches though, real bastards and would definitely get back at me for shit like this. Still, I would've liked to at least be on good standing with one fucking professor. And I fucking blew it. Ohh well, it's not like I'd ever in a million years have the attention span to actually sit through that shit, so this outcome was inevitable.

And of course I asked in group chat if the professor called on me, nobody fucking answered. God damn, not only did I not get an answer, now all of my classmates know for sure I wasn't listening, so even if this whole thing is just in my mind, now there's people who know for sure I'm a lazy jackass.

i dont understand a single word but ok

Alright so today I gave this presentation. Got a pretty good source (that's the hard part), ctrl+c ctrl+v, reading from the powerpoint and then improvising commentary on every paragraph. Standard bullshit move of mine, works like a charm.

Anyway, it was too good. Fuck. Didn't think that could backfire.

The presentation was good and apparently I hit a couple keywords that she really liked. Anyway, after my presentation is over, as usual I put the tab on mute and move on my with my life. Ate, shat, browsed .co, would've fapped if my dick weren't still infected. Anyway, 2 hours later and it's almost time for the lecture to end. I always tune in for the last few minutes in case they say something important.

And the worst thing happened ... she said my presentation was great. The problem is, she said it in a way that made me think that she had been referencing me and my presentation every now and then. I'm like 70% sure that at a certain point she called me out and asked me for my input. And of course I didn't hear that cause I was off watching sitcoms or playing with my pussy cat or something.

Damn, now that's the second professor that knows I'm not actually listening. At least this one is kind of nice, elderly and doesn't really give a shit. The other ones are bitches though, real bastards and would definitely get back at me for shit like this. Still, I would've liked to at least be on good standing with one fucking professor. And I fucking blew it. Ohh well, it's not like I'd ever in a million years have the attention span to actually sit through that shit, so this outcome was inevitable.

And of course I asked in group chat if the professor called on me, nobody fucking answered. God damn, not only did I not get an answer, now all of my classmates know for sure I wasn't listening, so even if this whole thing is just in my mind, now there's people who know for sure I'm a lazy jackass.
You probably mog about three quarters of the forum because you're NT. Can't relate

You blind nigga? It's mother fucking plain English, what's there to understand fool?
im not understanding what you trying to say. if it was good why worry about it later?

Oh, I see.
I used to sleep in some classes.
The professor probably doesn't care too much, tbh.

ur online lectures last 2 hours+?

Oh, I see.
I used to sleep in some classes.
The professor probably doesn't care too much, tbh.
Yeah idk I'm in this weird limbo between caring too much and not caring at all. It's like I say I don't care, and I don't actually care cause it's a useless piece of birdshit degree, but at the same time for some reason I'm super anxious and don't want them to think I'm mediocre.

Ohh right I think I know why I care so much. See I have no redeeming qualities. I'm physically very weak, even sickly at this point. I'm antisocial, I'm broke, I live with my parents, I'm bald etc... So it's like this is all I have, if I fail even at this bitch ass useless degree then I'm literally a failure at everything.

But at the same time I don't care, idk. Weird, wild stuff.
S
You probably mog about three quarters of the forum because you're NT. Can't relate
Ohh shit man, is this the first thread of mine you're reading? I'm all kinds of fucked up in the noggin'. I'm maybe autistic, like aspergs or highly functioning autism or some shit. I'm extremely avoidant of people. Might have PTSD from all the shit I did when I was a blackout drunk alcoholic for 2 years. Been severely depressed for over 10 years. Got anxiety. Shit, that's just off the top of my head. Probably ADD too. And some other shit but I forget cause oh yeah, my memory is shit.

Last edited:
Yeah idk I'm in this weird limbo between caring too much and not caring at all. It's like I say I don't care, and I don't actually care cause it's a useless piece of birdshit degree, but at the same time for some reason I'm super anxious and don't want them to think I'm mediocre.

Ohh right I think I know why I care so much. See I have no redeeming qualities. I'm physically very weak, even sickly at this point. I'm antisocial, I'm broke, I live with my parents, I'm bald etc... So it's like this is all I have, if I fail even at this bitch ass useless degree then I'm literally a failure at everything.

But at the same time I don't care, idk. Weird, wild stuff.

I didn't think my sleeping in class (very obviously too) changed my standing with the teachers at all.
You shouldn't care because there are any number of excuses for why you didn't answer (if even she asked you anything). You might have been in the bathroom, something personal came up, or even the truth is understandable.
You not answering can't be taken as a personal slight.

Also, she might not even have liked your presentation. Foids often heap effusive praise on things that don't deserve it. Look how they call landwhales beautiful and make mockery of all kinds of words.

idk about the psychology that you say say but this isn't a big deal at all.

im not understanding what you trying to say. if it was good why worry about it later?
It was good but then a few hours later she mentioned my name and my presentation, and she said it in a way that leads me to believe that she had referenced it more times during the 2 hours when I had the tab on mute.

Anyway it's all moot cause tomorrow I might have to go there in person. Fuck, gonna get corona.
I didn't think my sleeping in class (very obviously too) changed my standing with the teachers at all.
You shouldn't care because there are any number of excuses for why you didn't answer (if even she asked you anything). You might have been in the bathroom, something personal came up, or even the truth is understandable.
You not answering can't be taken as a personal slight.

Also, she might not even have liked your presentation. Foids often heap effusive praise on things that don't deserve it. Look how they call landwhales beautiful and make mockery of all kinds of words.

idk about the psychology that you say say but this isn't a big deal at all.
Yeah good point, for all she knows I was giving CPR to a puppy.