[RageFuel] The Purpose of Women

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

kikes and femoids
43d 7h 53m
Is to have as many babies as possible and take care of them. They are literally useless in every other aspect of life. Feminism and women’s rights are the biggest jokes in the history of mankind.

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one please
★★★★★
127d 6h 36m
They are just pieces of meat cum rags, good for nothing, honestly men should kill them as soon as they can the kid.

blobcel

blobcel

Recruit
2d 14h 18m
Is to have as many babies as possible and take care of them. They are literally useless in every other aspect of life. Feminism and women’s rights are the biggest jokes in the history of mankind.
Gigabased level post

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
86d 18h 36m
They are just pieces of meat cum rags, good for nothing, honestly men should kill them as soon as they can the kid.
Male Black Widow going ER :feelzez:

F

Forum_User_2345

Major
★★
39d 12h 12m
They are special angels who need to be protected. OP is describing whores. You don't genocide dogs because of wolve attacks.

Waifu's love is pure.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
192d 3h 25m

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one please
★★★★★
127d 6h 36m
They are special angels who need to be protected. OP is describing whores. You don't genocide dogs because of wolve attacks.

Waifu's love is pure.
Yeah some women are pure, and im the queen Elizabeth.

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
93d 13h 57m
The last hundred years or so they have voted for big government and more taxes, so now their only task has been outsourced to daycare/schools. They don't do a damn thing these days.

C

Clarity1

Oldcel
23h 26m
“Women exist in the main solely for the propagation of the species.

Women are the second sex, inferior in every respect to the first.

Women are big children all their life a kind of intermediary stage between the child and the full-grown man. ”

-- Schopenhauer On "Woman"

DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

Admiral
★★
23d 9h 5m
High IQ.

GeordiLefort3

GeordiLefort3

Mentally damaged from years of isolation
★★
1d 4h 15m
“Women exist in the main solely for the propagation of the species.

Women are the second sex, inferior in every respect to the first.

Women are big children all their life a kind of intermediary stage between the child and the full-grown man. ”

-- Schopenhauer On "Woman"

TheUltimateMarkcel

TheUltimateMarkcel

Warchief of the Beta Uprising
★★
17h 44m

Waifu's love is pure.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: JFL at this.

Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★
12d 3h 28m
:feelsokman: Based

IJustWant2Die

IJustWant2Die

BipolarCel
★★
1d 22h 46m
Men literally went out and fought in wars for land, food, ideology, etc. They went out to work, to provide for and care after the women. They are always the ones thrown under the bus in natural disasters, catastrophes, etc (think: the Titanic). That's why we have rights - we work for them. Give me one (1) singular reason why women deserve rights

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

kikes and femoids
43d 7h 53m
Men literally went out and fought in wars for land, food, ideology, etc. They went out to work, to provide for and care after the women. They are always the ones thrown under the bus in natural disasters, catastrophes, etc (think: the Titanic). That's why we have rights - we work for them. Give me one (1) singular reason why women deserve rights
Correct. Women haven’t ever done anything deserving of rights.

FallenPrime

FallenPrime

ugly abomination
★★★★★
56d 3h 4m
attachments-10.png

mänline

mänline

Half man, full child (of God)
★★★★
32d 5h 38m
Bible say they are helpers for men.
It goes beyond the children. Motivator, validator, caregiver, advisor, worker in household and in the field, but also source of pleasure and recipient of male love

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

kikes and femoids
43d 7h 53m
Bible say they are helpers for men.
It goes beyond the children. Motivator, validator, caregiver, advisor, worker in household and in the field, but also source of pleasure and recipient of male love
‘Motivator, validator and advisor’ men already do all those things better for each other. Women have traditionally only been viewed as baby-machines, taking care of children and performing basic household chores. And yes pleasuring men sexually as well.

Last edited:
mänline

mänline

Half man, full child (of God)
★★★★
32d 5h 38m
‘Motivator, validator and advisor’ men already do all those things better for each other. Women have traditionally only been viewed as baby-machines, taking care of children and performing basic household chores. And yes pleasure for men sexually too.
This was also my words, not from bible, so they may be wrong.
I wouldn't see my wife as an enemy, especially since she is bound to me. So when she wants good for herself, she has to think about good for the whole. And call me a simp, but sometimes a female POV can add more than the x. male view.

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

kikes and femoids
43d 7h 53m
This was also my words, not from bible, so they may be wrong.
I wouldn't see my wife as an enemy, especially since she is bound to me. So when she wants good for herself, she has to think about good for the whole. And call me a simp, but sometimes a female POV can add more than the x. male view.
You’re ‘wife’ would only think of chad though.