Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The racepill has destroyed me

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
Maybe i overdosed on racepill but like no others pills gave me hard time unlike race pill and the curry tax bullshit but i dont care about the race pill cause I'm in India :feelzez: . But i swear to god I'll never ever go to the west it's just too much of a fuck fest:feelscry::feelscry: . I actually pity curries who live in the west.

Also racepill and the BLACKPILL in general destroyed my self esteem fucking bullshit man .
If i die i hope there's no reincarnation cause this world is already too much to fucking handle :feelsrope::feelsrope:

You are shielded from the effects from your geographical location; your Western brethren deal with the usual stereotypes, unattractive physical features, usual failo, parenting resulting in things like high inhibition and a low level of physique, mogging by white Chads and the hypergamous ways of curryfoids... :feelswhat:

Perhaps a motive to move back to the home country, if a currycel is able to do so; why exactly are you yourself incel? :feelsjuice:

Perhaps a motive to move back to the home country, if a currycel is able to do so; why exactly are you yourself incel? :feelsjuice:
As far as I know some of them are born there and some of them live there due to occupational purpose