Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The Racial & Gender Hierarchy of the World

riceronicel

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Curry>Abos
The hierarchy is based on who has the biggest voice, who has the biggest influence, simply based on "oppression" and "feminism" and all that other bullshit. Google names if you don't know. If the honest constructive criticism (or as the libtards like to call, "rAcIsM") offends you, fuck off you little pussies.

From the best and largest voice and influence to the least:

1. White foids - especially in these times. If a white foid points a finger at you and says she raped you, get ready to go to jail for life. This is especially prevalent when you are a blackcel and you catch eye contact with a white foid. You are completely fucked.

2. Chinky Noodlewhore foids - Because Rice foid feminism is on the rise, and white foids don't mind having noodlewhore foids around. Noodlewhores in the East and West are discovering their voices in online posts about the patriarchy and shit like that. Whatever that fucking means. It's not like them dating a low-tier white normie is going to make them have a bigger presence in the world (unless it's Elaine Chao marrying Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, whom I respect but ngl has a face of a turtle JFL, or Mark ZuckerKyke's Korean noodlewhore wife). If you've been reading my past posts, I don't need to remind you how noodlewhores throw us rice men under the bus for white chad cock.

3. Spic foids - I mean when Trump locked these spics coming in caravans (along with drugs and weapons and cartel members and shit), there was an uproar. Also, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is one of the most influential Congressional Reps in Washington right now.

4. Nigger foids - It seems like they have the most power and influence right now given what's been going on, but to be honest, a nigger foid accusing you of rape will be taken significantly less seriously than a white foid accusing you of the same. Also, when a normal decent normie-tier IQ person listens to a fat landwhale nigger foid talk about literally anything (i.e. "GURLLL", "HONEY", "AYYY GET IT SISTA") it's in your instincts to fucking stop listening to said nigger foids. Also have a hard time anunciating words properly. Proof: Trayvon Martin's prosecutor's witness here testifying in court (who by the way lied under oath and had conflicting stories when grilled by PROPER white adult lawyers). If that's your "star" witness for the prosecution team is that fat hoe that looks like she's wearing a human donut around her neck? Who the FUCK is going to take that type of testimony seriously? Nigger foids need to stay in school and not hoe around for rappers and ballers trying to get into music videos and shit. Stay in school, work in an office, and maybe just MAYBE you'll gain our respect, since...you know...respect is EARNED you niggerwhore AIDS-filled cunts.

5. Sand Nigger foids - This could potentially go under white foids because many can pass as white, but if you're talking from a world's perspective, it depends where they live. Arab foids in the free proper worlds like the west will be hovering equal to white foids at best, and spic foids at worst. However, in the sand nigger world, arab foids have little to no rights. Maybe they will participate in protests, but only if the men around allow them to. That's pretty much about it. Saudi Arabia still whips sand nigger foids for cheating or sleeping around. So these foids have a large voice in the free world, nonexistent in their own desert.

6. Curry foids - Depending on how light their skin is, they can have a voice, but again, like the sand nigger foids, it depends on location.. There is a feminism movement growing in Curryland because of the rapes going on, but in reality Curryland is still pretty based when it comes to keeping their foids in line compared to say like Chinkland or Gookland, where noodlewhores are everywhere and actively chase white Chad-tier cock and blog about their experience for others to read. That said, I was just talking about the curry foids in Curryland. If you want to talk about the currys in the fucking UK? Fucking hell chasing Chad cock like their lives depend on the whiteness of their skin while throwing their men under the bus.

7. Abo/Native American foids - HAHAHAHA okay good one let's move on. We've been shitting on their own property and claiming it proudly as our own. I won't even get to this one.

8. Tyrones - given the worldwide movement of Terrorists Lives Matter (aka GANG GANG Lives Matter, aka Domestic Violence Abusers' Lives Matter, or, what the media likes to call, Black Lives Matter), they have a pretty large voice right now, and I don't think they will lose momentum anytime soon. Again, cops are still basically legally allowed to kill these fuckers off at will as long as it's not caught on a smartphone, but the growing movement is causing this pussification of the west.

9. Spics - Again, the border shit. Too many spics live in this country for people to ignore these fucks. Also many are short, which kind of sucks.

10. Rice men - you may wonder why I put me above whites. Well, kpopmaxxing is a thing. If you can do that you will have a bigger voice and influence. Most can't, but it's a thing so I gotta put it up there.

11. Sand niggers - Not doing so hot right now because they are irrelevant in the news, but once the next terrorist attack comes from somewhere, they will either gain a bigger voice (maybe) or will get shit on again because of the whole immigration wave shit from Syria and Iraq.

12. Whites - again, this looks like a major upset, but let's think about this. Whenever white men talk about their problems, what has been the result? You are immediately shut down and called the worst names like a foid-hater, an abuser, "mansplaining"not even certain chads are immune to this, given what has been happening ever since metoo happened. If you even looked at a foid 20 years ago and you're now famous, some random foid you never met but who "met" you (aka saw you on the other side of the bar one time) can accuse you of rape and shit and your career will be ruined, or even the most famous can have their career ruined by a famous foid (see Johnny Depp/Amber Heard).

13. Abo - Fucking hell this is brutal to watch. We don't even acknowledge abos and natives unless it's about the environment or about how we killed all of them off because of non-immunity.

14. Currys - See Aziz Ansari. Little curry manlet nearly got his entire career ruined because some foid falsely accused him of rape. Fucking hell so fucking brutal. The only way you can fuck is by raping basically, and even in consensual forms, you are still put down and trampled on. It's brutal. Nothing positive about being a curry. None. Zip. No voice. No one to represent you. It's BRUTAL.

The hierarchy is based on who has the biggest voice, who has the biggest influence, simply based on "oppression" and "feminism" and all that other bullshit. Google names if you don't know. If the honest constructive criticism (or as the libtards like to call, "rAcIsM") offends you, fuck off you little pussies.

From the best and largest voice and influence to the least:

1. White foids - especially in these times. If a white foid points a finger at you and says she raped you, get ready to go to jail for life. This is especially prevalent when you are a blackcel and you catch eye contact with a white foid. You are completely fucked.

2. Chinky Noodlewhore foids - Because Rice foid feminism is on the rise, and white foids don't mind having noodlewhore foids around. Noodlewhores in the East and West are discovering their voices in online posts about the patriarchy and shit like that. Whatever that fucking means. It's not like them dating a low-tier white normie is going to make them have a bigger presence in the world (unless it's Elaine Chao marrying Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, whom I respect but ngl has a face of a turtle JFL, or Mark ZuckerKyke's Korean noodlewhore wife). If you've been reading my past posts, I don't need to remind you how noodlewhores throw us rice men under the bus for white chad cock.

3. Spic foids - I mean when Trump locked these spics coming in caravans (along with drugs and weapons and cartel members and shit), there was an uproar. Also, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is one of the most influential Congressional Reps in Washington right now.

4. Nigger foids - It seems like they have the most power and influence right now given what's been going on, but to be honest, a nigger foid accusing you of rape will be taken significantly less seriously than a white foid accusing you of the same. Also, when a normal decent normie-tier IQ person listens to a fat landwhale nigger foid talk about literally anything (i.e. "GURLLL", "HONEY", "AYYY GET IT SISTA") it's in your instincts to fucking stop listening to said nigger foids. Also have a hard time anunciating words properly. Proof: Trayvon Martin's prosecutor's witness here testifying in court (who by the way lied under oath and had conflicting stories when grilled by PROPER white adult lawyers). If that's your "star" witness for the prosecution team is that fat hoe that looks like she's wearing a human donut around her neck? Who the FUCK is going to take that type of testimony seriously? Nigger foids need to stay in school and not hoe around for rappers and ballers trying to get into music videos and shit. Stay in school, work in an office, and maybe just MAYBE you'll gain our respect, since...you know...respect is EARNED you niggerwhore AIDS-filled cunts.

5. Sand Nigger foids - This could potentially go under white foids because many can pass as white, but if you're talking from a world's perspective, it depends where they live. Arab foids in the free proper worlds like the west will be hovering equal to white foids at best, and spic foids at worst. However, in the sand nigger world, arab foids have little to no rights. Maybe they will participate in protests, but only if the men around allow them to. That's pretty much about it. Saudi Arabia still whips sand nigger foids for cheating or sleeping around. So these foids have a large voice in the free world, nonexistent in their own desert.

6. Curry foids - Depending on how light their skin is, they can have a voice, but again, like the sand nigger foids, it depends on location.. There is a feminism movement growing in Curryland because of the rapes going on, but in reality Curryland is still pretty based when it comes to keeping their foids in line compared to say like Chinkland or Gookland, where noodlewhores are everywhere and actively chase white Chad-tier cock and blog about their experience for others to read. That said, I was just talking about the curry foids in Curryland. If you want to talk about the currys in the fucking UK? Fucking hell chasing Chad cock like their lives depend on the whiteness of their skin while throwing their men under the bus.

7. Abo/Native American foids - HAHAHAHA okay good one let's move on. We've been shitting on their own property and claiming it proudly as our own. I won't even get to this one.

8. Tyrones - given the worldwide movement of Terrorists Lives Matter (aka GANG GANG Lives Matter, aka Domestic Violence Abusers' Lives Matter, or, what the media likes to call, Black Lives Matter), they have a pretty large voice right now, and I don't think they will lose momentum anytime soon. Again, cops are still basically legally allowed to kill these fuckers off at will as long as it's not caught on a smartphone, but the growing movement is causing this pussification of the west.

9. Spics - Again, the border shit. Too many spics live in this country for people to ignore these fucks. Also many are short, which kind of sucks.

10. Rice men - you may wonder why I put me above whites. Well, kpopmaxxing is a thing. If you can do that you will have a bigger voice and influence. Most can't, but it's a thing so I gotta put it up there.

11. Sand niggers - Not doing so hot right now because they are irrelevant in the news, but once the next terrorist attack comes from somewhere, they will either gain a bigger voice (maybe) or will get shit on again because of the whole immigration wave shit from Syria and Iraq.

12. Whites - again, this looks like a major upset, but let's think about this. Whenever white men talk about their problems, what has been the result? You are immediately shut down and called the worst names like a foid-hater, an abuser, "mansplaining"not even certain chads are immune to this, given what has been happening ever since metoo happened. If you even looked at a foid 20 years ago and you're now famous, some random foid you never met but who "met" you (aka saw you on the other side of the bar one time) can accuse you of rape and shit and your career will be ruined, or even the most famous can have their career ruined by a famous foid (see Johnny Depp/Amber Heard).

13. Abo - Fucking hell this is brutal to watch. We don't even acknowledge abos and natives unless it's about the environment or about how we killed all of them off because of non-immunity.

14. Currys - See Aziz Ansari. Little curry manlet nearly got his entire career ruined because some foid falsely accused him of rape. Fucking hell so fucking brutal. The only way you can fuck is by raping basically, and even in consensual forms, you are still put down and trampled on. It's brutal. Nothing positive about being a curry. None. Zip. No voice. No one to represent you. It's BRUTAL.
Curry before abo??? There isn't even an abo celebrity. The entire point of their race is to be pitied. You can at least fairly poke a friendly jab at a curry, but abos are so institutionally marginalized that they are the bottom of EVERYTHING. Lowest IQ, the poorest, least powerful, the ugliest, the shortest, the most unatheletic, most alcoholic, least creative, most unemployed.

You buy into the false victim mentality of white niggers (that is, nationalist conservacucks). They objectively run the world, and always will

Last edited:
yeah i agree no one gives a shit about indian men apart from mockery, at least some people like parts of aisan culutre, even indians are willing to put themselves down
Curry before abo??? There isn't even an abo celebrity. The entire point of their race is to be pitied. You can at least fairly poke a friendly jab at a curry, but abos are so institutionally marginalized that they are the bottom of EVERYTHING. Lowest IQ, the poorest, least powerful, the ugliest, the shortest, the most unatheletic, most alcoholic, least creative, most unemployed.
no abos live on centrelink, commit heaps of crimes, they're privelleged af like blacks in america

Last edited:
I agree with everything except I’d move abo to bottom cuz they are literally ALL deformed and hideous trucel tier, not even curries are all bad (Chadpreets are rare but do exist)

Pakistanis are basically Chadpreet the race:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh: