Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The real reason being insulted for your appearance induces pain.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
The reason for this is, that when someone makes fun of your appearance, they are making fun of your genetics. This means they are not only making fun of you. By proxy, they are making fun of your mother and father. By proxy, they are making fun of your mother's parents (maternal grandparents), they are making fun of your father's parents (paternal grandparents). By proxy they are making fun of your great-grandparents and on and on it goes.

Everything your ancestors went through: wars, famines, droughts, natural disasters (earthquakes, hurricanes etc.) in order to ensure your survival in the modern era, is being shitted on by normies the moment they make fun of your appearance because they aren't just making fun of you, they are making fun of your entire ancestry and a lineage going back hundreds of thousands of years to when mankind first evolved from apes.

Last edited:
Fuck...atleast i can brag about my colonial family past :feelzez:

what if my family makes fun of my appearance?

All the struggle of past generations just to be told later you don’t look a certain way or too short or whatever. Are they fucking retarded or delusional? It s ridiculous aleready

what if my family makes fun of my appearance?
its over for you
Ww

The reason for this is, that when someone makes fun of your appearance, they are making fun of your genetics. This means they are not only making fun of you. By proxy, they are making fun of your mother and father. By proxy, they are making fun of your mother's parents (maternal grandparents), they are making fun of your father's parents (paternal grandparents). By proxy they are making fun of your great-grandparents and on and on it goes.

Everything your ancestors went through: wars, famines, droughts, natural disasters (earthquakes, hurricanes etc.) in order to ensure your survival in the modern era, is being shitted on by normies the moment they make fun of your appearance because they aren't just making fun of you, they are making fun of your entire ancestry and a lineage going back hundreds of thousands of years to when mankind first evolved from primates.
idc about that at all jfl.

Fuck...atleast i can brag about my colonial family past :feelzez:

Colonializes me
All the struggle of past generations just to be told later you don’t look a certain way or too short or whatever. Are they fucking retarded or delusional? It s ridiculous aleready

Normies are cold-hearted. It was my mistake to believe that they have the ability to feel empathy for othERs. Normies aren't human beings, because they dont have any humanity in them. They are animals

Last edited:

Everything your ancestors went through: wars, famines, droughts, natural disasters (earthquakes, hurricanes etc.) in order to ensure your survival in the modern era, is being shitted on by normies the moment they make fun of your appearance because they aren't just making fun of you, they are making fun of your entire ancestry and a lineage going back hundreds of thousands of years to when mankind first evolved from apes.

JFL if you care about someone mocking your family. I hate being made fun of because it reinforces the idea that I'm a beta male that they have no respect for and that I'm not attractive enough to find a mate.

JFL if you care about someone mocking your family. I hate being made fun of because it reinforces the idea that I'm a beta male that they have no respect for and that I'm not attractive enough to find a mate.

The idea that im a beta-male, being reinforced, is also one of the reasons i feel pain when my appearance is made fun of. However, this reason for feeling pain is only secondary to my family being mocked, the primary source of pain. Idk about you, but i value family above myself.

Not really. I have relatives that are gl. I also have relatives that are not.

Family?

I guess I need to search duckduckgo and find a dictionary...

Everything you feel is for a reason.

My sister calls me ugly all the time and she just looks like a female version of me :feelshehe: