Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The REAL reasons why orbital reconstructive surgeries are not covered by healthcare! (Feminism and Eugenics)

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
One of the ultimate expressions of a man's genetic superiority besides outright beating a man to death or disemboweling him with his bare hands is to disfigure a man's face. This is a classic example best remember in the countless scenes from movies and TV where an alpha male jock beats up and ugly nerd and gives him a black eye. Femoids get wet seeing this kind of violence. Enopthalmos is a disfigurement caused by getting punched in the eye. It is a reminder that is worn on the face that tells the world that a genetically superior apex predator put you in your place and marked you as a subhuman with the power of his fist.

Imagine looking like this because a Germanic, breeding class, high value specimen and apex predator decided to make an example of you...

Looks kind of dumb and ugly right? That's what happen when the fists of feminism hit your eye at the right angle. Only surgery can fix this... But WHY isn't this surgery covered by healthcare?

It's because feminism and eugenics. If you have enopthalmos, that means you are not an alpha male and in the eyes of females (the ruling class) that means that YOU DESERVE TO LIVE WITH THE SAME OF YOUR FACIAL DISFIGUREMENT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE! Enopthalmos is basically like wearing a sign that says "Chad beat me up and I'm a weak omega male!" for the rest of your life if you cannot afford surgery. These surgeries are not covered because femoids WANT TO KNOW if you have ever been physically dominated and destroyed in a fight. They don't want genetic losers to be able to fix the marks chad's fists leave on their faces. The fact that a man who was disfigured by a chad can be healed makes femoids more angry than getting raped by ugly men. They want you to live with the shame of facial disfigurement until you die. Your face is an advertisement for chad's fists. Men being disfigured by chads is celebrated, it's seen as a good thing by females. That's why insurance and medicaid doesn't cover the surgeries to fix it.

As I've always said, we incels have only two enemies :
  1. Chads
  2. Cucks (mainly those who have power and "intellecutals")
Foids aren't the real enemey, they just have powerful allies and a powerful weapon I mean the :bluepill:

Last edited:
  1. Chads
Chads are worshiped by all but incels. Our main enemy is The BlueCuckMarks.

1. Chads
Foids aren't the real enemey, they just have powerful allies and a powerful weapon I mean the :bluepill:
Based

FUCK soyciety.

Didnt knew that, fuick feminism