Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The reason I am incel is cause Saturn is in my astrological birth chart.

J

Justice

Officer
★★★★★
If saturn is in your chart you will get fucked in every way. Looks, money and status. Thats why my life is bad in every single way.

Last edited:
Foid tier IQ tbh.

Brutal astrology cope, I think I have saturn too, someone told me.

Shitskin hindu cope

Saturn steals jaws from little boys in the womb.

Brutal astrology cope, I think I have saturn too, someone told me.

Fuck of you retard just look at leonardo dicaprios and justin biebers charts. They have the perfert astrological chart to be successful.

Fuck of you retard just look at leonardo dicaprios and justin biebers charts. They have the perfert astrological chart to be successful.
facts fuck the blackpill

Why so mad. I agreed with you.

I thought you were trolling. Astrology is bullshit.

Cause you're saying its cope. There is something to it especially saturn.
Yes I was told this, both my parents have it too apparently. Its why they were always borderline broke when we grew up compared to my cousins.
Or so they say, I dunno.

Well i guess its over for saturncels

Wonder what mine is

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My dominant planet is venus in my natal chart, it means I'm supposed be attractive but am I actually? It's all cope.

Yes I was told this, both my parents have it too apparently. Its why they were always borderline broke when we grew up compared to my cousins.
Or so they say, I dunno.

Non of my parents have it and I had to be the unlucky one to have it
My dominant planet is venus in my natal chart, it means I'm supposed be attractive but am I actually? It's all cope.

You need to see where all the planets are in your birth date

good copypasta material

Whatever helps you sleep at night man

I have Saturn too, it's over buddyboyo
If saturn is in your chart you will get fucked in every way. Looks, money and status. Thats why my life is bad in every single way.
[/QUOT]

its called a fucking coincidence, it doesnt hold any value. Theres thousands of chads born every month jfl at this cope

I bet my Moon in Taurus played a role in my rejections...

I'm sorry for the brain damage you have suffered due to inceldom.

Well mine say I would be successful, must be at being a anti-social creep

JFL looking at that was funnier than reading the original post on this thread.

:feelskek:

There is something peculiarly funny about going from a laughing outburst to complete deadpan.

This is why I hate GrAYcels

Low IQ
Saturn is in everyone's birth chart.
Learn astrology FULLY.

Astrology at face value is silly.

8 billion people and you can only have 12 different kind of days?

Stupid as fuck.

this must be some shitty bait thread

I got mars.Is there hope for me

I think i have autism

I'm one of H.is son.