Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The reason why some of the better looking incels cant get laid

W

wastedTime

Officer
★★★
Its cause theyre socially unpopular

women cant think for themselves

but if tthey see everyone likes you

and that youre somewhat OK looking

she will not resist ur cock

my problem is that im not chad tier looking
AAND its even worse bcuz i was always unpopular socially, bullied laughed on etc
it ruined my chances with women

Realistically now you can forget about looksmatch and non whores, many better looking "incels" dont want to try hard for a cock carousel riding monstrosity.

They have so many options nowadays it's fucking over

Dp76ujlvaaafdt6 jpg

Non-NT pill is one of the hardest pills to swallow. Not only does it make women hate you, other men usually don't like you either unless they are non-NT.

Realistically now you can forget about looksmatch and non whores, many better looking "incels" dont want to try hard for a cock carousel riding monstrosity.
This. I don't give 2 shits about my dick going into a vagina just for the sake of it or getting laid for social points. I want to start a family and have a normal life but society has made that impossible for many many men and has made women unsuitable for it.

being unpopular is enough to make any normie tier guy or below into an incel, women are exclusively found either around each other or attractive men.