Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The reason why there are more ugly tallfags than attractive manlets here

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Curries lives are what niggers claim to live
★★★★★
As kids, boys and foids are nearly equal in height, so height only starts to become a dimorphic trait during teen years. With height out of the equation, the only thing foids will prioritize is face, so this will give the good-looking short boys the chance to get positive attention from foids. Even during their teen years where height becomes a variable, foids will still have face as their top priority, since the height difference between both genders wouldn't be drastically, so those attractive manlets will still be loved by foids their age and they might even get to ascend. It's only after high school when foids start to prioritize height more so the attractive mallets will start to struggle in the dating market and may be even up being involuntarily celibate, but since they have received positive validation from foids when they were young, they wouldn't develop any hatred for them and so they won't be inclined to explore the manosphere and stay bluepilled for as long as they live. Even if they do end up finding this place, there might be a good chance they're fakecels, since they ascended before adulthood but are only "incel" because adult foids prioritize height more, which is what's holding them back.

Meanwhile with the ugly tallfags, they'll be treated poorly by foids when they're young so they'll join this forum at an early age. They might only have a chance once they're over 25-30, since people's looks start fading away at that age range so the ugly tallfags would be as ugly as everyone else, but they'll have too much hatred for foids by then and they would have been active members in the incel community for a long time, so they will continue to be users here and no one will question their current state of inceldom.

The heightpill is mostly cope unless you are well bellow the average height

Then the facepill is cope as well unless you're well below the average.

All the fucking height pill copers here are like 5’7-5’10. Even outside of that a lot of them are delusional into thinking something like 5’11, 6’0 is tallfag which it isn’t :feelskek: . 5’8 - 6’0 is dead set average range and looks & nt have always mattered more than height unless you are really short.

They're not "ugly" tallfags, they're "normal looking" tallfags. This kind of wording perpetuates the idea that tall incels are incel because of their face. That is bullshit, no one cares about face unless it's exceptionally attractive or exceptionally ugly.

Also ascension after 25-30 is giga cope tbh.

They're not "ugly" tallfags, they're "normal looking" tallfags. This kind of wording perpetuates the idea that tall incels are incel because of their face. That is bullshit, no one cares about face unless it's exceptionally attractive or exceptionally ugly.

Cope. LTNs aka Incels are made fun for their looks irl and online. It’s not an uncommon thing lmfao they just aren’t saints or ugly to a level where they’ll just be known for their looks.

Also B02cel is an example of a really ugly tallfag. He’s a 2/10 I haven’t seen anyone on this forum not even mister sinister facially hits that level even if close. Jsanza29 is another truecel but there are def people here who get mogged by him

Both height and face is important, one can offset the other, and if you have neither you are the truest truecel

If they're normal looking tallfags, they shouldn't be here in the first place.

looks & nt have always mattered more than height unless you are really short.
So you admit height is as important as the other two.

Cope. LTNs aka Incels are made fun for their looks irl and online. It’s not an uncommon thing lmfao they just aren’t saints or ugly to a level where they’ll just be known for their looks.

Also B02cel is an example of a really ugly tallfag. He’s a 2/10 I haven’t seen anyone on this forum not even mister sinister facially hits that level even if close. Jsanza29 is another truecel but there are def people here who get mogged by him

Show me a "low tier normie" being made fun of for their face the way a short man is made fun of for his height.

No

Perfect example. LTN goes viral for being unattractive and all the comments are bullying the shit out of him jfl

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@lamoodiscool/video/7250836917418200346

He was the one who said he was ugly. He pre-establishes the idea that he's ugly. That's not how short men are made fun of. A short man will say nothing of his height, but then people see him in pictures and go "Wow, he's short."

That's what I'm asking you to show me. People going "Wow he's ugly" unprompted. Because those kinds of looks can compare to being short.

Doesn't BO2cel have a girlfriend? Also Jsanza is a giga mentalcel so he has two failos vs one halo.
No

Perfect example. LTN goes viral for being unattractive and all the comments are bullying the shit out of him jfl

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@lamoodiscool/video/7250836917418200346

He was the one who said he was ugly. He pre-establishes the idea that he's ugly. That's not how short men are made fun of. A short man will say nothing of his height, but then people see him in pictures and go "Wow, he's short."

That's what I'm asking you to show me. People going "Wow he's ugly" unprompted. Because those kinds of looks can compare to being short.
He's also not a LTN. He has a legit incel face.

Last edited:
I have a long skinny narrow face (and body), Overbite, TMJ, Malocclusion and am also a mouth breather and Buck Teeth. I literally have the genetics of a 2-3 out of 10.

Only reason I'm not a 1 is because i don't have a crippling illness leaving me a vegetable although i am really dumb.

I'm tall but I'm so ugly and repulsive that Women still run away screaming. Being tall isn't enough to get laid or not be a virgin if you have bad face DNA.

I have a long skinny narrow face (and body), Overbite, TMJ, Malocclusion and am also a mouth breather and Buck Teeth. I literally have the genetics of a 2-3 out of 10.

Only reason I'm not a 1 is because i don't have a crippling illness leaving me a vegetable although i am really dumb.

I'm tall but I'm so ugly and repulsive that Women still run away screaming. Being tall isn't enough to get laid or not be a virgin if you have bad face DNA.
I don't think you people actually read my thread. This wasn't a face vs height discussion, it's as the title says, why there are more ugly tallfags than attractive manlets here. I wasn't siding with either one of them.

Depends on who the short guy is around and who he takes picture with. Incel tier men aren’t uncommon to find unattractive men make up 30% of the population boyo. Maybe even higher.

Doesn't BO2cel have a girlfriend? Also Jsanza is a giga mentalcel so he has two failos vs one halo.
Nope. He doesn’t and Jsanza isn’t a giga mentalcel he may be non NT but he’s still unattractive. What about Ryo who tried sea maxxing as a 6’2 white but literally couldn’t due to his looks. Everyone who’s seen his face said he looked worse than B02cel.
He's also not a LTN. He has a legit incel face.
LTN = incel. HES a 4.5/10 he’s not truecel. Plus his face isn’t uncommon to see. Yet he still got mocked by millions in the comment section.

Depends on who the short guy is around and who he takes picture with. Incel tier men aren’t uncommon to find unattractive men make up 30% of the population boyo. Maybe even higher.

They just need to be aware that he's short. Granted you need scale to know how big or small a thing is, but that's provided just by meeting the short man, comparing him to yourself, and seeing how that gels with your preconceptions about how tall a man should be.

Nope. He doesn’t and Jsanza isn’t a giga mentalcel he may be non NT but he’s still unattractive. What about Ryo who tried sea maxxing as a 6’2 white but literally couldn’t due to his looks. Everyone who’s seen his face said he looked worse than B02cel.
I'm pretty sure BO2cel did have a girlfriend. Maybe he doesn't have anymore. I don't know what Ryo looks like, but if he looks worse than BO2cel, who's sub 3, then being 6'1 isn't going to do shit for him.
LTN = incel. HES a 4.5/10 he’s not truecel. Plus his face isn’t uncommon to see. Yet he still got mocked by millions in the comment section.
4.5 would just mean he's below average. He's easily sub-4.

They just need to be aware that he's short. Granted you need scale to know how big or small a thing is, but that's provided just by meeting the short man, comparing him to yourself, and seeing how that gels with your preconceptions about how tall a man should be.
Sure but regardless not many users on this forum are that short nor are people in the Blackpill community. However I can verify from the faces I’ve seen here the people here are clear facial incels

I'm pretty sure BO2cel did have a girlfriend. Maybe he doesn't have anymore. I don't know what Ryo looks like, but if he looks worse than BO2cel, who's sub 3, then being 6'1 isn't going to do shit for him.
Tales. There was never any confirmation or evidence for this probably a rumor started by an ITfag.
4.5 would just mean he's below average. He's easily sub-4.
Nah. He’s literally just below average lol. Sub 4 means you’re a truecel & has really bad falios. The dude who posted that tiktok doesn’t have any major falios just a combination of average or below average features. Enough for millions of normie teens to mock him.

Tales. There was never any confirmation or evidence for this probably a rumor started by an ITfag.
Yeah I tried to look up for evidence after I made my previous comment about him and it was fabricated.
Nah. He’s literally just below average lol. Sub 4 means you’re a truecel & has really bad falios. The dude who posted that tiktok doesn’t have any major falios just a combination of average or below average features. Enough for millions of normie teens to mock him.
Not sure if he's a mutt but it looks like he has the below average features from different races, which gives him a really weird phenotype, therefore making him sub-4.

JFL @ this entire thread

The retarded tallfags arguing that heightpill is somehow cope
I wasn't even trying to make this a height vs face discussion, but when the topic involves both traits, I guess the debate is inevitable.

Not sure if he's a mutt but it looks like he has the below average features from different races, which gives him a really weird phenotype, therefore making him sub-4.
he looks like a Romanian

I was probably a little to aggressive and spazzed out sorry.

I just hate when people say being tall means I'm not an incel.

The only women who say im handsome are my family members and they are just saying that to be nice

Sure but regardless not many users on this forum are that short nor are people in the Blackpill community. However I can verify from the faces I’ve seen here the people here are clear facial incels

If they're not short, I would ask them to seriously reconsider if they're incel. Faces ugly enough to make you incel just aren't common. You have to be getting "Wow he's ugly." If you aren't, you aren't incel because of your face. Maybe some other reason, but not your face.

If they're not short, I would ask them to seriously reconsider if they're incel. Faces ugly enough to make you incel just aren't common. You have to be getting "Wow he's ugly." If you aren't, you aren't incel because of your face. Maybe some other reason, but not your face.

So does all of high school count?

Kids are cruel. I need adult reactions.
I hired immigrant removalists and heard them them talking about me and laughing behind my back in my own house.

Even though I was literally paying them.

Stupid assholes.

Bluepilled cope

Truly ugly faces are too rare.
Sure I agree not many people even in the Blackpill community despite the amount of truecels hit the level of ugliness b02cel had.

But like LTNs aka a 4-5 are definitely unattractive especially with today. Dude a LTN is literally just an incel in reality. 3.5 or lower is truecel and there are people on this forum who do get close to bo2cel. They are also short as well to be fair.

However nah plenty of people here are unattractive enough to not be desired by any foids. Landwhales are not going to desire men like us they have high standards even higher standards than Becky.

Also a lot of us are abused dogs who are non NT

Sure I agree not many people even in the Blackpill community despite the amount of truecels hit the level of ugliness b02cel had.

But like LTNs aka a 4-5 are definitely unattractive especially with today. Dude a LTN is literally just an incel in reality. 3.5 or lower is truecel and there are people on this forum who do get close to bo2cel. They are also short as well to be fair.

However nah plenty of people here are unattractive enough to not be desired by any foids. Landwhales are not going to desire men like us they have high standards even higher standards than Becky.

Also a lot of us are abused dogs who are non NT

But there's a difference between "Not handsome" and "ugly." If your biggest problem is that you're "not handsome" then you shouldn't be here.

But there's a difference between "Not handsome" and "ugly." If your biggest problem is that you're "not handsome" then you shouldn't be here.
Yes I can agree unless your non NT and just Normie level you shouldn’t be here if you are not lower in the facial standards

It only works for the extremes, either you're really tall or really short. Otherwise the heightpill is mostly cope.

As long as you're attractive you'll score height doesn't guarantee the same success unfortunately