Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The redpill copers are heavily intoxicated with copium

• Thread starter Top Red Garnacho
  • Start date
Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
I always see videos on " women are hitting the wall after 40!!" "Men are having the last laugh". They show one tik tok video of a old women complaining how she can't get a man and show it as a universal fact. Tinder is enough to prove that even 50 yo women don't hit the wall and there is always some niche men who will give them attention. If they actually show statistics like how incel tv shows in YouTube, I might start believing thier theory, but all they show is a few tik toks of women screaming

redpillers are gays that suck each other off when the cameras are off.

I am somewhat of redpilled myself. my real life pills are red

A lot of red pill content is created around selling courses, books and other content, like face evaluations. It's no mystery why they say balding, fat 30+ year old men still have a chance because women are worse off at 30+.

In truth, women win life to its full extent. It's just that they don't have literally the entire world at their feet at 30+ like they had when they were 20.

A lot of red pill content is created around selling courses, books and other content, like face evaluations. It's no mystery why they say balding, fat 30+ year old men still have a chance because women are worse off at 30+.

In truth, women win life to its full extent. It's just that they don't have literally the entire world at their feet at 30+ like they had when they were 20.
Yea and also this, they are selling self improvement as something which can benefit anyone, doesn't matter his genes, just gym and read books, become stoic. If you don't get women, according to them that means you're just dodging the bullets and that the right one hasn't come