Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The reincarnation pill

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Reincarnation is real and it's actually a big reason why I don't rope. :fuk:

I don't know what I did in my past life, to deserve this... I am in so much pain. :blackpill:

Imagine the possibilities of reincarnation ?
Imagine dying now and be born as a pig and get locked inside a 3x3 barn, only eating leftovers until someone comes and kills you when you gets extremelly overweight or be born a rat and get tortured in some lab...
Our future aint bright

Imagine the possibilities of reincarnation ?
Imagine dying now and be born as a pig and get locked inside a 3x3 barn, only eating leftovers until someone comes and kills you when you gets extremelly overweight or be born a rat and get tortured in some lab...
Our future aint bright
No, a human won't reincarante as something except human.

Basically once your soul is Lv 20, it can't be a Lv 1 soul again, which is an animal soul.

You could still reincarnate as a nigger tough.

Edit: Oh never mind.

No, a human won't reincarante as something except human.

Basically once your soul is Lv 20, it can't be a Lv 1 soul again, which is an animal soul.

You could still reincarnate as a nigger tough.

:lul::lul::lul:
2E2CBB47 805E 473A 868A 0F932F449135

You could still reincarnate as a nigger tough
Damn and i was thinking this shit couldnt get worse.
Good explanation king, you seems to be smart, not the same level as me of course, but keep hustlin and grinding
Transferir

im not a nigger, my skin is dark but my ancestors are from egypt so show sum respect

If I kill you, will you reincarnated?
That way I can save you.

What makes you think it is real?
It feels plausible and logical.

Why should your soul just disappear. It makes sense that it lives through thousands if not millions of lives to learn lessons and shit.

Get in the fucking Samsara, Shinji

I don't know what I did in my past life, to deserve this... I am in so much pain. :blackpill:
Maybe you were a foid who caused so much pain to below average men so karma made you get reincarnated as one

Giga cope, but I too cope by trying to convince myself it's real.

Another cope of mine is kind of one of the iterations of gnosticism, the idea that the material world was created by an evil demiurge (in this case the jewish god), then an "alien" god (the proper good God) appeared as Jesus, in order to liberate all people from the material hold of the demiurge, saving all souls (even, and actually specially, the sinners) from going to hell. At least it allows me to do bad things without feeling too bad.

Why should your soul just disappear. It makes sense that it lives through thousands if not millions of lives to learn lessons and shit.
Flawed logic obviously, but once I heard of one of these interpretations which says all people to ever live are the same "person" (God?) inhabiting all human bodies at different points in history simultaneously in order to learn, and found it pretty fucking fascinating.

Killmaxx but i think consent murder is suicide
We can schedule your death, like, I can kill you when you sleep at any day in the month X.
that way God will not know that you actually want to die, because you'll be sleeping and you wouldn't know you would die that day. :feelsthink:

You will reincarnate as a black transgender Jewish woman whereas I will reincarnate as a based anteater and I'll be strangling Brazilian dogs on a daily basis

I hope to god reincarnation is not real, at least not reincarnation on this planet, Ive already had enough of this shit for one eternity.
Now reincarnation as in getting isekaid is another story

Really ?

What if your soul does not exist in the first place? It is like a file on a hard disk. The "file" does not really exist. It is just a pattern that gazillions of tiny magnetic crystals have been arranged into and that the read head then decodes as a series of bits. If the disk is destroyed, nothing is left of the files on it.

Why would the "soul" have more existence than a file on a disk?

Today, this kind of "physicalist" interpretation of mental processes seems more "plausible and logical" than the existence of a soul, I think. Maybe you should try a poll on this forum to see what percentage of ppl think this way

i hope i reincarte as a short hapa in LA :feelsLSD:

Another cope of mine is kind of one of the iterations of gnosticism, the idea that the material world was created by an evil demiurge (in this case the jewish god), then an "alien" god (the proper good God) appeared as Jesus, in order to liberate all people from the material hold of the demiurge, saving all souls (even, and actually specially, the sinners) from going to hell. At least it allows me to do bad things without feeling too bad.
What if the world was not created by a "bad" God, but just by more advanced beings than us?

This is called the "simulation hypothesis" and it has been quite popular of late.

Also, if we are living in a simulations, then those beings who are simulating us are also probably being simulated in turn by some even more advanced beings, and so on and so forth.

If you follow this idea to its logical end, you end up with an infinite number of nested simulations. The more you move "outwards" in the simulation hierarchy, the more advanced the beings running it must be because it becomes increasingly complex and thus the hardware running the sim has to be exponentially powerful.

Eventually, you end up with beings so advanced that they are indistinguishable from the "God" of traditional monotheism.

So, in the end, it may be that we are being watched and judged by some kind of deity, after all.

What if the world was not created by a "bad" God, but just by more advanced beings than us?

This is called the "simulation hypothesis" and it has been quite popular of late.

Also, if we are living in a simulations, then those beings who are simulating us are also probably being simulated in turn by some even more advanced beings, and so on and so forth.

If you follow this idea to its logical end, you end up with an infinite number of nested simulations. The more you move "outwards" in the simulation hierarchy, the more advanced the beings running it must be because it becomes increasingly complex and thus the hardware running the sim has to be exponentially powerful.

Eventually, you end up with beings so advanced that they are indistinguishable from the "God" of traditional monotheism.

So, in the end, it may be that we are being watched and judged by some kind of deity, after all.
Cringe reddit cope

Indeed.

But can you seriously deny that all this sounds plausible? Be honest. Don't knee-jerk. Don't you sometimes entertain such ideas?
No cuz I'm pretty sure a super advanced civilization would create a way better simulation than this shithole reality. Also who in their right mind would want to play as you? (Serious question)

Reincarnation without retaining past memories is hell... We are imprisioned in this prison planet, enslaved. I want to break free from the loop.

No cuz I'm pretty sure a super advanced civilization would create a way better simulation than this shithole reality. Also who in their right mind would want to play as you? (Serious question)
Nobody plays as us. It is an experiment. They are just looking to see what we will do. In most versions of the "simulation hypothesis", everyone is an NPC. The "players" are just watching the simulation unfold.

Maybe they have a theory about how cultural development takes place and they want to test it. Or they have some other idea that we cannot even imagine. And maybe the simulation has to be "shitty" just like a particle accelerator is "shitty" for protons who get smashed to bits.

Giga cope, but I too cope by trying to convince myself it's real.

Flawed logic obviously, but once I heard of one of these interpretations which says all people to ever live are the same "person" (God?) inhabiting all human bodies at different points in history simultaneously in order to learn, and found it pretty fucking fascinating.
Read Neville Goddard

Cope. U need do astral projection.
This :yes:

Last edited:
Astral projection is way more copey than this. And it really sounds fake and cheap
U need try to do it daily every night for a year and u will see the truth.

Do you people really believe in that?

Nobody plays as us. It is an experiment. They are just looking to see what we will do. In most versions of the "simulation hypothesis", everyone is an NPC. The "players" are just watching the simulation unfold.

Maybe they have a theory about how cultural development takes place and they want to test it. Or they have some other idea that we cannot even imagine. And maybe the simulation has to be "shitty" just like a particle accelerator is "shitty" for protons who get smashed to bits.
>Shitty

Hmmm....

Maybe they wanted to test what would happen if there was a world where everyone had to push shit out of their assholes on a daily basis for no fucking reason at all. Maybe they wanted to see how our cultural development would be influenced by defecation :waitwhat: maybe they made a bet on what objects people will use to wipe their asses the most after toilet paper runs out during the eventual collapse of civilization :feelsgah: there are so many possibilities dude this is fascinating shit <- :feelsahh: real food for thoughterinos