Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The return of the Chadfish: 3 Kenyan whores travel to hotel, waste money on taxis

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I recently concluded a bunch of legal bullshit, and I'm free to chadfish again haha. In the last 48hrs, I've created new accounts across every dating app, and verified a new tinder account. I've also started building up my snapchat snap score again after I got banned. While waiting for matches to pile up on Aussie dating apps, I decided to target some Kenyan whores.
So I set my GPS spoofer to Kenya, messaged a dozen or so nigger whores and made bookings and sent them to random hotels, making them waste money on taxis.
This 24 yr nigger whore travels over 1 hr in taxi to hotel, arrives and walks into hotel reception, find out that chads hotel room does not exist, and realises I'm not at the hotel. She spent money on a taxi and got all dolled up for no reason. Funny thing is I video called her and watched as she started asking the receptionist where room 321 was I was like a fucking comedy listening to her get confused af :feelskek:
24 yr nigger whore travels over 1 hr in taxi to hotel arrives and walks into hotel reception

This 26 yr Kenyan whore took 32 minute taxi ride, and wasted money on taxi. I gave her the crocodile excuse and I watched as her facial expressions changed to like wtf
32 minute taxi ride wastes money on taxi

This Kenyan slut travelled around 40 minutes via taxi, and wasted money on taxi. She also asked reception for room 321 and realised that she got lied to by chadfish. She started walking around outside the hotel on video call calling me names and cursing me.
Around 40 minutes via taxi wastes money on taxi

In summary, 3 Kenyan sluts travelled to a random hotel for a fake booking, and they wasted money on taxis.
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

I don't see the point of trolling prostitutes, they're the only foids who would possibly fuck incels, you're not doing any damage to the average woman
This is about disvantaging sluts who overcharge white guys in an african shithole. I'm fighting hoeinflation. Total jihad against whores.

They're still the only foids whom incels can have sex with, you can only call it "Chadfishing" if you troll the average non-paid woman
foids are whores, it's not that different.

stop trying to lecture our Chadfishing expert on who he should and shouldn't Chadfish.

They're still the only foids whom incels can have sex with, you can only call it "Chadfishing" if you troll the average non-paid woman
I agree u should target normal whores. Also brutal crocodile attack pill

fucking based as usual, keep doing it

Based brocel keep doing it. Funniest shit is that they are already poor and you make them waste money on taxi. One of the best users here. Total Foid Annihilation. Incels won again. :feelskek:

Based. You should do that to rich foids in east Asia/European countries too. Most hypergamous and spoiled.

Looking forward for more.

they are HOOOOKKKEERRRSS NIGGGGAAAAA

Based. You should do that to rich foids in east Asia/European countries too. Most hypergamous and spoiled.

Looking forward for more.
What countries do you want me target? I need city names, and country specific dating apps where these sluts are on. I can't legally use tinder or any match group one anymore.
So country specific ones like pinalove and afrointroductions, or some other Russian/slav one would work well.

I don't see the point of trolling prostitutes, they're the only foids who would possibly fuck incels, you're not doing any damage to the average woman
:soy:

Chadfish balkan whores next

Those are some uggo whores lol.

The crocodile line was pretty funny.

For those who says that he hurting incels by attacking prositutes, they dude clarified he attacks those that are entitled, ugly and are literall tourist traps.

OP does an amazing job here, by hurting those scamminig sluts.

I liked the corcodile punch line, but did miss the punchlines about HAMAS.

I really hoped to see one like " I won't come, since I've heard that HAMAS ambushed a whole IDF platoon" lololol.

What countries do you want me target? I need city names, and country specific dating apps where these sluts are on. I can't legally use tinder or any match group one anymore.
So country specific ones like pinalove and afrointroductions, or some other Russian/slav one would work well.
Please do Seoul, South Korea.

Curry countries like india pakistan bangladesh srilanka please

I recently concluded a bunch of legal bullshit, and I'm free to chadfish again haha. In the last 48hrs, I've created new accounts across every dating app, and verified a new tinder account. I've also started building up my snapchat snap score again after I got banned. While waiting for matches to pile up on Aussie dating apps, I decided to target some Kenyan whores.
So I set my GPS spoofer to Kenya, messaged a dozen or so nigger whores and made bookings and sent them to random hotels, making them waste money on taxis.
This 24 yr nigger whore travels over 1 hr in taxi to hotel, arrives and walks into hotel reception, find out that chads hotel room does not exist, and realises I'm not at the hotel. She spent money on a taxi and got all dolled up for no reason. Funny thing is I video called her and watched as she started asking the receptionist where room 321 was I was like a fucking comedy listening to her get confused af :feelskek:
View attachment 991989
This 26 yr Kenyan whore took 32 minute taxi ride, and wasted money on taxi. I gave her the crocodile excuse and I watched as her facial expressions changed to like wtf
View attachment 992001
This Kenyan slut travelled around 40 minutes via taxi, and wasted money on taxi. She also asked reception for room 321 and realised that she got lied to by chadfish. She started walking around outside the hotel on video call calling me names and cursing me.
View attachment 992020
In summary, 3 Kenyan sluts travelled to a random hotel for a fake booking, and they wasted money on taxis.
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.
Good work soldier.

Remember, baiting roasties chadfishers is always morally justified.

Chadfish league

2 points for eastern women

10 points american/british

Three sheboons walk into a hotel... none of them find Chad.

Based OP

This shits hilarious! All Chadwhores deserve this treatment

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back