Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The sex ratio will only get worse (Overweight men are more likely to have sons, but at a cost)

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
The sex ratio is only getting worse, fat men almost only have sons. I see tonnes of young boys but girls are extremely rare. Ever noticed that people outside are 98% male? This is why:

https://www.deseret.com/2015/9/24/20572960/overweight-men-are-more-likely-to-have-sons-but-at-a-cost

Overweight men are more likely to have sons, but at a cost
By Herb [email protected] Sept 24, 2015, 10:25pm CET.

"The study, which looked at 8,500 couples who were in fertility treatments, found that slim men had 611 boys and 569 girls, while overweight men were 27 percent more likely to have sons, according to Metro.

“The present study is the first to report that overweight and obese men lead to a higher sex ratio at birth compared with normal weight men,” the study’s researchers said, according to Daily Mail.

For example, research from the University of South Wales found that obese children are more likely to be born to obese fathers, according to News.com. Specifically, the study found that grandsons of overweight grandfathers were more likely to be obese than grandsons of thinner grandfathers, according to news.com."

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15935175/
Big and tall parents have more sons: further generalizations of the Trivers-Willard hypothesis

"This paper proposes the generalized Trivers-Willard hypothesis (gTWH), which suggests that parents who possess any heritable trait which increases male reproductive success at a greater rate than female reproductive success in a given environment will have a higher-than-expected offspring sex ratio, and parents who possess any heritable trait which increases female reproductive success at a greater rate than male reproductive success in a given environment will have a lower-than-expected offspring sex ratio. Since body size (height and weight) is a highly heritable trait which increases male (but not female) reproductive success, the paper hypothesizes that bigger and taller parents have more sons. The analysis of both surviving children and recent pregnancies among respondents of the National Child Development Survey and the British Cohort Survey largely supports the hypothesis."

In other words, taller countries basically only have sons. No women there are almost no toilets in the Netherlands, they are literally just not being born.

People are globally getting fatter and taller, the sex ratio will only get worse over time.

People are globally getting fatter and taller, the sex ratio will only get worse over time.
Yep with obesity rates rising and tallfags being prized whereas manlets are left sexless. So more boys than girls :feelsrope:

So basically if you are short and not fat like me you end up having a daughter which is cucked so being fat is based?

Good post though, I think this post ties into something I think about inceldom alot.

Its easy to say like oh I am incel because of face/height

But I feel like inceldom is all these small things of bad luck that compound and add up to each other.

Current societal trends that give birth to more men and less women, while this wont make you incel by itself its another card in the deck stacked against you.

Legislation for foids in the workplace, another little compounding effect against men keeping them sexless.

It feels like all these little issues together build up and become just as large a problem as being ugly or being a manlet.

Israel is literally the only nation of note to not have extinction tier birth rate, honestly, hard to believe it can get any lower.

interesting theory, no one is really thinking about the impact of women only choosing giant men as their partners

future will have harems anyway, that will be the REAL sex ratio problem

So basically if you are short and not fat like me you end up having a daughter which is cucked so being fat is based?
Cortisol (stress) makes having a female twice as likely as having a male. I've heard some people call it "fighter's curse"

The sex ratio is only getting worse, fat men almost only have sons. I see tonnes of young boys but girls are extremely rare. Ever noticed that people outside are 98% male? This is why:

https://www.deseret.com/2015/9/24/20572960/overweight-men-are-more-likely-to-have-sons-but-at-a-cost

Overweight men are more likely to have sons, but at a cost
By Herb [email protected] Sept 24, 2015, 10:25pm CET.

"The study, which looked at 8,500 couples who were in fertility treatments, found that slim men had 611 boys and 569 girls, while overweight men were 27 percent more likely to have sons, according to Metro.

“The present study is the first to report that overweight and obese men lead to a higher sex ratio at birth compared with normal weight men,” the study’s researchers said, according to Daily Mail.

For example, research from the University of South Wales found that obese children are more likely to be born to obese fathers, according to News.com. Specifically, the study found that grandsons of overweight grandfathers were more likely to be obese than grandsons of thinner grandfathers, according to news.com."

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15935175/
Big and tall parents have more sons: further generalizations of the Trivers-Willard hypothesis

"This paper proposes the generalized Trivers-Willard hypothesis (gTWH), which suggests that parents who possess any heritable trait which increases male reproductive success at a greater rate than female reproductive success in a given environment will have a higher-than-expected offspring sex ratio, and parents who possess any heritable trait which increases female reproductive success at a greater rate than male reproductive success in a given environment will have a lower-than-expected offspring sex ratio. Since body size (height and weight) is a highly heritable trait which increases male (but not female) reproductive success, the paper hypothesizes that bigger and taller parents have more sons. The analysis of both surviving children and recent pregnancies among respondents of the National Child Development Survey and the British Cohort Survey largely supports the hypothesis."

In other words, taller countries basically only have sons. No women there are almost no toilets in the Netherlands, they are literally just not being born.

That's not how biology works at all. Men do decide the gender but weight has nothing to do with that. the sperm that fertilizes the egg either carries an X or Y chromosome and if it's an X it's a daughter, if a Y it's a son.

Sex-ratio will always be one of the most depressing shits. The stats across the globe just spit in your face.

Last edited:
over weight men will never have kids, it is just chads breeding their wives.

pure coincidence tbh, bullsheit study

If any of us ascend guess we should bloatmaxx first so that we don't get stuck with a daughter. I jest though nobody in their right mind wants a daughter if we can't ascend now we aren't going to ascend if we become fatasses on top of it. Interesting study though.

Cortisol (stress) makes having a female twice as likely as having a male. I've heard some people call it "fighter's curse"
Wouldn't he also more likely be a fag?

I don’t think that’s how it works. It probably compares how tall you are relative to the society you are in. Because if it’s too disadvantageous to have boys, the number of people having girls will increase because those will be more advantageous, and thus the sex ratio balances out.

Good post though, I think this post ties into something I think about inceldom alot.

Its easy to say like oh I am incel because of face/height

But I feel like inceldom is all these small things of bad luck that compound and add up to each other.

Current societal trends that give birth to more men and less women, while this wont make you incel by itself its another card in the deck stacked against you.

Legislation for foids in the workplace, another little compounding effect against men keeping them sexless.

It feels like all these little issues together build up and become just as large a problem as being ugly or being a manlet.
True, but anyone one of these things alone can snowball and wreck your life. I find it's pretty easy to become an incel.

This is because fat parents teach bad eating habits to their children.

Last paragraph of the article does make a bit of sense though, but author uses fat and tall interchangeably. In the end, in the capacity of becoming big that moves the ratio, if the study is right.

This is all atrocity propaganda. In reality the sex pyramid in the Netherlands is completely standard:

My understanding of Travis-Wylard is it's about RELATIVITY, i.e., a 6ft dutch guy and 5ft7 dutch girl would basically be average for their countries, so Travis Wylard wouldn't apply to them. Whereas the 6ft dutch guy (pump and dump lets be honest) and 5ft2 dutch girl couple would actually be more likely to have girls.

Fatmaxxing time

Yep with obesity rates rising and tallfags being prized whereas manlets are left sexless. So more boys than girls :feelsrope:

@LeFrenchCel your theory is scientifically confirmed?

That's the cope they are infertile due the deathvax so no more kids for you.